Better last two fights on the resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets just say manny would've KTFO both diaz and casamayor in 1, hehe

Comment

imho both guys have done GREAT work but PAC edges JMM's accomplishment in the last two fight in all fronts, legacy (ATG), P4P, money, fame, the way they won both fights, etc. etc.....

Comment

I should make the same thread but replace Manny with Mayweather. JMM is severely overrated on this board.

Comment

I cannot pick between the two.

I feel Marquez fought the two better fighters but Pacquiao put on the more dominant performances.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            is this a joke? its not even close for **** sake. Marquez by a landslide. and as far as how impressive the wins were id go with JMM again. joel had never been stopped before in one of the greatest careers in the modern era. diaz was much bigger, had never been stopped and.. well. hes just clearly a far better fighter than hatton. casamayor is better than DLH too. ****ing hell ppl are ****ing crazy grappling them filipino nuts!
            I have to agree with this, it's not even close.

Comment

JMM - the DLH name is like saying RJJ's name on calzaghes/tarvers resume counts for something, thats bull.

dont get me wrong its pretty close but thats because of the way pac annihilated hatton inside two rounds. pacs victory over DLH as i said shouldn't count for anything.

JMM on the otherhand beat the best old fighter and best young fighter in a division that imo was one above his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                casamayor = lineal champ
                hatton = lineal champ

juan diaz = solid lightweight
                de la hoya = h0mo***ual

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Casamayor win was alot better than the hatton win because not only would that Casa probably beat that Hatton, but Casa is stylistically a much tougher fight for Marquez than Hatton was for Pacquaio, Juan Diaz beats Oscar because this is a young come forward fighter with awesome hand speed and Oscar on that night was just pure ****e, to be fair I think Marquez would've beaten the Oscar of that night and the Hatton Pacquaio koed 2 weeks ago, also I think Pacquaio would beat Diaz but would have a TOUGH fight against Casamayor but would win, Casa is a stylistic nightmare for Pac because he's an even better counter puncher than Marquez as shown in the first 4rounds of their fight and he's alot faster, but pacquaio would def win against this old Casa, either way Marquez fought the tougher fighters therefore he deserves more respect

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    Marquez edges it in my opinion. Diaz is better than both Hatton and the version of De La Hoya Manny fought.

Plus Casamayor ain't too shabby either

Marquez is doing **** the hard way; while Pacquiao's doing it the smart way
                    you say this only because pac demolishes them. if he kept it competitive like marquez you would be raving about it. if pac demolished casa and juan you would say casa was shot and juan overhyped. tell the truth.

Comment

Casamayor & Oscar = both were past their prime & shot. Casamayor's last 2 fights before marquez were vs santa cruz who thoroughly beat him but was robbed (btw, santa cruz got KTFO by david diaz who Pacquiao KTFO), & vs katsidis who was on the verge of beating casa when he got caught.

Flip the script to oscar, prior his fight vs Pacquiao, he went 12 competitive rounds vs fraud jr & thoroughly beat stevie forbes. Now u add the resume of both fighters which tips the scale to oscar & the fact that Pacquiao basically went up 3 divisions to face oscar & the manner in which he beat oscar vs the competitive fight marquez had vs casa, Pacquiao win was better.

btw, oscar 35 years old. casa 38. But nobody says marquez beat a old shot fighter. i guess that only applies to Pacquiao.

Advantage = Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X