No announcement yet.

Paul Spadafora Hires Pernell Whitaker as Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Why are you guys acting like kids? So what he use to smoke crack, dude is one of the greatest fighters of all time and everytime I hear him talk about a Southpaw, he is always on point. You think just because a person does crack means they cant do anything or that theyre in debt to everyone and cant function? I know some regular cats who do hardcore drugs on the regular and they dont get shanked and they can still do there job with the best of them. Seriously man, are you guys 5 years old or something. Kids talk like that. Pea does drugs. So what. The funny thing is that most of the people who rip guys like that are people who have smoked weed, drink a ton of alcohol, or sell drugs yet they think theyre better then that person. I hate that kind of ****
    man ive done coke..lots of it..were joking and having fun..calm yo serious ass down..sites been down for 2 days let us have our fun...and coke heads arnt dependable..trust me i know

Comment

**** Whitaker could still probably beat Spadafora.....

(not that serious, but maybe the dudes spaddy is fighting)

Comment

Damn I wish I was there. I have a 50lb bag of road salt I could liquidate at a huge profit.

Comment

Maybe Whitaker can train Johnny Tapia too.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            man ive done coke..lots of it..were joking and having fun..calm yo serious ass down..sites been down for 2 days let us have our fun...and coke heads arnt dependable..trust me i know
            lol i was gonna post that minus the first part

who here is judging anyones character? i know im not

just ****in around on the interwebz

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
              go smoke a rock and shut the **** up
              Dont get mad and make childish responses because I speak the truth. Ive never smoked crack in my life but I went to prison for selling it. I lived that life so dont talk about what you dont know. I just hate listening to geeks who always love to say "crack head" and a bunch of corny stuff like that. Its childish and if thats the 1st thing that comes to your mind when you think about the great Sweet Pea then you have a problem. Again, Im all for jokes but you made like 4 post about it. Come on now

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                I wasnt talkin about you as much because I could feel the joking but Rizi was serious and I wasnt feelin it

Comment

will they pay him with crack rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Dont get mad and make childish responses because I speak the truth. Ive never smoked crack in my life but I went to prison for selling it. I lived that life so dont talk about what you dont know. I just hate listening to geeks who always love to say "crack head" and a bunch of corny stuff like that. Its childish and if thats the 1st thing that comes to your mind when you think about the great Sweet Pea then you have a problem. Again, Im all for jokes but you made like 4 post about it. Come on now
                    man ive gone to prison for transporting and have done coke..so i can laugh all i want ..**** if youve been to jail then you should know being free mean chillin out and enjoying life

Comment

lol i was gonna post that minus the first part

who here is judging anyones character? i know im not

just ****in around on the interwebz
                      well if youre joking then my bad but Ive been around alot of ****heads that really are serious about stuff like that and look at smokers like they are beneath them. I hate that ****. I know guys who were hard core smokers, got locked up, turned there life around and became rich, and now they diss smokers harder then anyone. I hate that kind of phoney stuff and Ive been hearing alot of it lately so my bad if I go off some

Comment

Working...
                      X