Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Mayweather stand if he loses his "0" ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Where are you going to rate him and your boy Pac after Floyd totally dominates and makes him look like an amature? That will surely happened and you will surely downplay it while boosting up Pac's so overrated resume
    Hahaha. More wishful thinking. The Pacman will be the one to completely dominate a befuddled Mayweather. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
      Even if floyd was to lose his 0 he still has a very good resume and a great set of accomplishments to fall back on. It might tarnish his image somewhat but it doesn't diminish his past wins. Being undefeated remains highly overrated.
      Maybe he will less timid in his opponent selection and go after a WW that can actually silience his critics and socre a W so everyone can STFU about he is ducking so and so you feel me fellas...I know he is damn good but to prove his all time great status he will have to score a big over a threat in the publics eyes....Cottoor whom ever emrges as that type of fighter in the next 2-3 years....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        The guy builds himself up so much based on his never losing fact. Yet he's dodged all the fighters the people want him to face. Now what if he loses and has yet to fight these fighters the people want him to? Will a great amount of his stock drop considering it's only mostly him calling himself great whereas the people that know boxing know he's mostly full of ****. I think if Floyd loses his "0" he's no more of a greater fighter than someone like Cotto or Shane. Heck, Shane should be ranked higher because he's faced waaay better comp and wasn't afraid to challenge the best regardless of losing. If Floyd loses you can say he was a great defensive fighter, but that's it.
        My simplest answer would be he'll be 39-1-25.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          The thread starter and alot of people on these boards are trying to act ike Pac's resume is miles over Floyd's
          I never mentioned Manny once in my thread.

Comment

Working...
          X