Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr.'s excuse to not fight a legitimate WW "They don't sell".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
    what he has done, yes, what he continues to do, no!!!! He's fighting a LW at WW........
    If Cotto moved up to 160(his fourth weight) and asked welter champs Shane Mosley or Clottey to meet him at a catchweight of 155, I wouldnt be mad at him.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
      So why doesnt he fight world lightweight champ Marquez at lightweight?
      Because he doesn't believe in the BS of cutting weight just for the weigh-in. It's stupid- why should he and Marquez, who both weigh about the same, both lose the same amount of weight on Friday and then just put it right back on again for Saturday? The difference between Floyd and other fighters is that Floyd has integrity. Fight at the weight you really weigh, not some fake weight just to get an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Exactly what I just asked. Dont expect an answer
        I have their answer.......calzaghe was ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Not sure many understand Bob Arum. He is doing the same thing now that he tried to do with Floyd, Floyd was in the process of leaving Arum. He is doing the same with Cotto since Cotto wants to leave, trying to get him a big money fight(Pacquaio) to keep him around, but behind closed doors, the Pac fight will not get made unless Cotto was to sign another contract with Arum, promoters have their way of getting back at you, he wouldnt be mad if Clottey beat Cotto, believe that.
          I'm not sure what Arum wants to do with Cotto, I'm sure Floyd is not fighting best available competition.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
            Vernon Forrest was beat by a feather fisted reality tv star
            Or did you forget?
            As I said, that version of Forrest is the equivilant to a Gatti, a Baldomir, an ODLH old shot out losing to no bodys.
            And Vernon came back and kicked his ass.

Did you forget the rematch..eyebrow plucker???

Mora would do a job on little Jotto...He'd hit that ***** AT WILL.

Floyd...WINS his Titles

Cotto...SQUATS on vacated belts.

Comment

Of course, even when Floyd fights at his real weight and his opponent fights at a fake weight, Floyd still wins. That's why he's 39-0. But he ain't obligated to do that every fight. Why shouldn't he get one fight where BOTH him and his opponent fight at their real weights?

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
                Because he doesn't believe in the BS of cutting weight just for the weigh-in. It's stupid- why should he and Marquez, who both weigh about the same, both lose the same amount of weight on Friday and then just put it right back on again for Saturday? The difference between Floyd and other fighters is that Floyd has integrity. Fight at the weight you really weigh, not some fake weight just to get an advantage.
                Are you serious?

Comment

I am lost for words!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                    I'm not sure what Arum wants to do with Cotto, I'm sure Floyd is not fighting best available competition.
                    Arum would LOVE nothing more than to have a fighter that can beat Floyd.

If he believed for on MINUTE that Cotto was the one to do it he would have moved heaven and earth to make Mayweather v Cotto.

But he didn't.

Arum has been around long enuff to know Cotto didn't have a chance in hell to beat Floyd.

Comment

Of course, even when Floyd fights at his real weight and his opponent fights at a fake weight, Floyd still wins. That's why he's 39-0. But he ain't obligated to do that every fight. Why shouldn't he get one fight where BOTH him and his opponent fight at their real weights?
                      When will that be then?and what about that joke fake ass joe calzottke? rubbish isnt he ? innit? whatever lamo pwn etc.:wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X