Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr.'s excuse to not fight a legitimate WW "They don't sell".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    At his second weight class, do you realize what Floyd did at his second weight class? First fight winning lineal championships, Miguel hasnt won a belt unless it was vacated, again I think you and all critics need to step back and analyze before you start criticizing. I wish Miguel would go to 168(his fifth weight) and beat any level of competition, it aint and wont happen.
    Cotto wanted to fight the lineal champion at 147 but he retired instead

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
      He is not the messiah...
      IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?

Nobody said he was the messiah.

But he can fight and beat guys that have 15lbs on him.

Cotto can't.

Santos proved Tony can't.

Comment

At his second weight class, do you realize what Floyd did at his second weight class? First fight winning lineal championships, Miguel hasnt won a belt unless it was vacated, again I think you and all critics need to step back and analyze before you start criticizing. I wish Miguel would go to 168(his fifth weight) and beat any level of competition, it aint and wont happen.
        LOL, dude you keep justifying Mayweather trying to put Cotto down, realize that? Mayweather did that years ago, he's fighting now LWs at WW, instead of going after Clottey, Mosley, Cotto...... hell even Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          So Cotto wanted to fight Floyd at Floyd's fourth weight class while Miguel was at his second weight class? Thats like Floyd at 135 fighting a 122 pound lineal champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
            IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?

Nobody said he was the messiah.

But he can fight and beat guys that have 15lbs on him.

Cotto can't.

Santos proved Tony can't.
            No,I have you and thats all that is required when trying to understand the depths of the floydstan nuthuggery!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Cotto couldn't even say Floyd's name when asked DIRECTLY by HBO announcers after his fights.

"I fights who my peoples tells me to fights" aren't the words of a confident eager fighter.

Those are the words of an insecure..unsure..eyebrow-pluckin..leg-shaving *****.

He saw what happens to mofos when they even mention Floyd after a fight.

Comment

So Cotto wanted to fight Floyd at Floyd's fourth weight class while Miguel was at his second weight class? Thats like Floyd at 135 fighting a 122 pound lineal champ.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                  LOL, dude you keep justifying Mayweather trying to put Cotto down, realize that? Mayweather did that years ago, he's fighting now LWs at WW, instead of going after Clottey, Mosley, Cotto...... hell even Berto.
                  You still hide from facts.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
                    No,I have you and thats all that is required when trying to understand the depths of the floydstan nuthuggery!
                    So says the Captian of Joke Calzhage's gay army.

Comment

You still hide from facts.
                      That's all they can do.

Comment

Working...
                      X