Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "I Will Fight Pacquiao Below 147-Pounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first there was delahoya. now here comes mosley. i hope bernard hopkins will not follow suit.

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Everyone is wanting to jump on my man Pacman !!!!

IF Mayweather wins his fight with JMM, and he may not, the he needs to face Mosley in a WW shootout for the Title !

IF Cotto wins his fight with Clottey and He may not but if he does, then he ought to face Pacman for the WW Title at Catchweight of 143

The winners face each other for ALL THE MARBLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PACMANG WILL BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
        Don't do it Shane....... At 147lbs I slightly favour Mosley; below, I favour Pacquiao
        AW SHUCKS , I thought you liked PACMAN .

Comment

Originally posted by El Jaguar View Post
          Why Pac doesn't want to fight Mosley at 147, if he fought Oscar at that weight, is he scared?
          NO! HE's just SMART !

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
            Yes he is. They claim hes an all time great but he wont fight mosley at 147.
            Well, why not Pacman just fight Kelly Pavlik, he's my favourite middleweight, but Pacman would beat him and then skip the other weights and fight Wladimir K for the WORLDS GREATEST FIGHTER OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!

we are getting RE DIC cu lous aren't we ??

I have yet to see where Pacman is callin out anyone,,,,,,, please show me where Pacman is calling out higher weights , not his trainer or Arum but Pacman. Be clear now, not garbbaly stuff. Date, and time and who with the Quotes !

thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              welters fighting smaller guys instead of fighting fellow welters is the hottest thing in boxing right now... PBF, berto, now mosley...
              mosley fought ****rito who was the man, don't forget that. so you should all stop to hate on him. Doj't blame him for not fighting paul williams, high risk, no money, why should he take that risk at this stage of is carreer

Comment

Fight somebody in your weight class or move up p*ssy! I'm getting tired of all this catch weight ****. Either fighter somebody in your class or don't fight at all. Quit ****ing with the sport I love.

Comment

I heard Arreola is going to fight Juan Diaz next. They're going to meet at a catch weight.

Comment

Of all the boxers who wants to fight Pacquiao, Mosely deserves to be the first choice. I consider Mosely the #2 p4p in and out of the ring. He conduct himself in a professional manner and doesn't talk trash unlike Ugly Floyd "NoMoney" Mayweather.

Comment

damn mosley is begging for a payday

Comment

Working...
                      X