Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey "Miguel Cotto Can't Run From Me" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
    The fact that he doesn't know how Cotto will come in proves to me a bit that he's going in with one style and one style only.

Cotto has an arsenal of tricks in the bag and I think he knows he has to let them out June 13th.

The critics may be silenced after that night once again.
    Yesir, Clottey is one dimensional and will get exposed come June 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by rod_serrs View Post
      When has Clottey ever messed anyone up real bad let alone a top contender. Clottey's 'power' in a thing of myth that his fans have hyped up. Clottey has had one KO in 4 years and hasn't had a convincing KO win for the longest. Clottey is gonna be in for one hell of a surprise as are the people that think Clottey is gonna handle Cotto.
      As good as Cotto is, he isn't as good at in-fighting as Clottey is. Clottey can wedge his short-short uppercuts between Cotto's gloves. Margs was able to hit Cotto with lunging, wide, slow uppercuts- 2 and 3 in a row. Clottey will be able to tag him bad on the inside and Clottey loves to fight on inside; taking away Cotto's workspace and pressuring him is his weakness. He can't handle constant forward pressure for more than a couple rds, then he starts to tire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Dee View Post
        Clottey is going to be too much for Cotto. We seen Cotto broken down and beat up, although Clottey lost, he has never been beaten. Clottey has a tight defense, good counter punching, a great left uppercut, and stanima. Cotto has suspect stanima ( vs. Mosley & Margarito). Cotto is going to box Clottey like he did Margarito. Cotto may outwork Clottey becuase sometimes Clottey is not active during some rounds, but I doubt Clottey will take rounds off against Cotto.

I say, smart pressure, a tight defense, Cotto's bad stanima.

Clottey KO 11th round
        I'll gladly take your points if you dare to man up, all my points on fight night that you're dead wrong. Cotto TKO's Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
          Cum slurping as usual I see... ***** you are sucking Cotto dry.
          Aww, are you upset that margacheato was outed and now disgraced? Cotto hits harder, boxes better and defends better than margacheato could do in his dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            As good as Cotto is, he isn't as good at in-fighting as Clottey is. Clottey can wedge his short-short uppercuts between Cotto's gloves. Margs was able to hit Cotto with lunging, wide, slow uppercuts- 2 and 3 in a row. Clottey will be able to tag him bad on the inside and Clottey loves to fight on inside; taking away Cotto's workspace and pressuring him is his weakness. He can't handle constant forward pressure for more than a couple rds, then he starts to tire.
            And you base this on a fight where Cotto was getting hit with bricks. On June 13 you'll find out just how wrong you are.

Comment

Working...
            X