Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey "Miguel Cotto Can't Run From Me" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that he doesn't know how Cotto will come in proves to me a bit that he's going in with one style and one style only.

Cotto has an arsenal of tricks in the bag and I think he knows he has to let them out June 13th.

The critics may be silenced after that night once again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
      Cum slurping as usual I see... ***** you are sucking Cotto dry.
      Usual thickheaded reply from the biggest fangirl on the boxing scence. Everyone knows your true colors by know you're just an enfatuated Plasterito groppie who doesn't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
        Cum slurping as usual I see... ***** you are sucking Cotto dry.
        You gotta give this guy some credit, he supports cheaters (for what it's worth).

I don't dislike any fighters truthfully, but Antonio Margarito is scum in my book.

Comment

Cotto is going to be for Clottey,what Mosley was for Winky,which is his arrival on the big stage!!I expect a solid war,but see Clottey just overpowering Cotto,physically,not saying he hits harder,but his solid defense and all around strength is going to be to much for Cotto!!

Comment

Originally posted by rod_serrs View Post
            Clottey's 'power' in a thing of myth that his fans have hyped up.
            What "fans"?

Comment

^ Beat me to it.

Comment

Clottey is going to be too much for Cotto. We seen Cotto broken down and beat up, although Clottey lost, he has never been beaten. Clottey has a tight defense, good counter punching, a great left uppercut, and stanima. Cotto has suspect stanima ( vs. Mosley & Margarito). Cotto is going to box Clottey like he did Margarito. Cotto may outwork Clottey becuase sometimes Clottey is not active during some rounds, but I doubt Clottey will take rounds off against Cotto.

I say, smart pressure, a tight defense, Cotto's bad stanima.

Clottey KO 11th round

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Dee View Post
                  Clottey is going to be too much for Cotto. We seen Cotto broken down and beat up, although Clottey lost, he has never been beaten. Clottey has a tight defense, good counter punching, a great left uppercut, and stanima. Cotto has suspect stanima ( vs. Mosley & Margarito). Cotto is going to box Clottey like he did Margarito. Cotto may outwork Clottey becuase sometimes Clottey is not active during some rounds, but I doubt Clottey will take rounds off against Cotto.

I say, smart pressure, a tight defense, Cotto's bad stanima.

Clottey KO 11th round
                  clottey can definitly beat cotto.

with that being said.. im going all in on cotto...

are you in for a bet?

Comment

He cannot tek meh punches.

Comment

i love ooooowwwshhhuuuaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X