• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences to the parties involved RIP

Comment

Damn...

THat's ****ed up.

Comment

Yeah, this is the last thing I wanted to hear when I got on boxingscene. Tyson has really had it hard, horrible news

Comment

I hope those pricks who were happy what happened to his 4 year old daughter because of what Mike was alleged to have down are happy.

Comment

According to every MAJOR news outlet, his daughter is still alive and on life support. So I have no idea how she could have been dead since last night
            Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-26-2009, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Very sad, I feel for any parent in that position.

Comment

This sucks, makes me soooooo sad to hear. he was a cool ass guy when I met him and I will always be in debt to him for his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  According to veery MAJOR news outlet, his daughter is still alive and on life support. So I have no idea how she could have been dead since last night
                  Oh....

Comment

That is sad. Mike has had a rough, rough life. I will pray for his family and their strength.

Comment

Thread is closed until at ONE major news outlet reports that his daughter has ctually died. Current reports have Tyson at the hospital, with his daughter who is still on life support.

Comment

Working...
                      X