Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales vs. Pac I...not as dominating a victory when broken down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    i knew pac was behind , when he started catching erik......i was jumping around i thought maybe he could get lucky.

erik's chin is granite though.

Yeh man, look at the bombs Barerra threw in the 1st fight alone.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he still didnt give in. The guys got tremendous heart.

Morales over Barerra and Marquez any day! lol

Comment

My point of this thread was to voice my opinion that Pac was too agressive, relied to heavily on his j-j-left....but to say that Morales "schooled" or put on a "clinic" is exaggerating Morales' win...and if PBF wanted to throw this LOSS out there to say that Pac was outboxed and he will do the same....Pac is obviously NOT the same fighter as he was back then....in fact whenever Pac is in a CLOSE fight, he seems to get better...what happened after his Loss to Morales...good run of wins....SD to Marquez (even though I had it a draw)...something went off inside of him and everything came together..albeit against a tough as nails Diaz...and a zombie DLH....but no excuses for Hatton....utter destruction. Floyd will find all kinds of excuses to prolong the fight against Pac so that he and his team can study film of the "new and improved" Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        more fuel for your hate. Pac wasnt in his prime back then, he was a bit wreckless with his flurries and his right was almost non existent. He's improved dramatically over the years. Itd be nice to see Floyd just use that as his blueprint against Manny.
        Neither was Morales. He lost his most recent fight before that and never won another fight after it. That's what you call ****ed up. He was already done really.

Comment

Pac's UD lost to Erik was FLUKE.

the much smaller Pac coming up in weight was not totally focused and took the fight lightly, fighting with one eye and bleeding badly because of the headbutt.

Comment

... And with Winning gloves on.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
              The official scorecards were 113 - 115 across the board.
              So Pac lost 2 rounds in all the judges eyes....I personally didn't think he got "schooled" as bad as alot of other Haters out there claim he did (Floyd Mayweather JR.). Morales definately took advantage of Pac throwing that left waaaay to much. Especially in the later rounds. Yet Morales wasn't able to KO him.
              If Floyd tries to use this "blueprint" to beat Pac...he'll be in for one hell of a night....as everyone knows...the Pac of today isn't even the same one who fought Marquez from 1 yr ago.
              Discuss.....
              Morales won the fight, and clearly. No real argument. The thought is that if an old Morales can outbox Pac, Floyd will have a field day. It comes down to what type of fighting shape (ring rust, career attrition, age) Floyd is in, and how much Manny has improved.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                ... And with Winning gloves on.
                I really don't think the gloves made a big differnce in that fight. Morales fought the fight of his life, pacquiao didn't it's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  I really don't think the gloves made a big differnce in that fight. Morales fought the fight of his life, pacquiao didn't it's that simple.
                  Cleto's are known as the puncher's gloves for a reason.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Cleto's are known as the puncher's gloves for a reason.
                    Yeah i am.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      Yeah i am.....................
                      Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

Working...
                      X