Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales vs. Pac I...not as dominating a victory when broken down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup....120-108 is a clinic...115-113 is a good fight

Comment

Well i showed my girlfriend this fight (she is a Pacquiao fan) and midway through it she said Pacquiao's gonna lose this, then she started asking me does he lose the fight.

Comment

Morales beat him, it werent a schooling but an old Erik who was in 3 career wars was still able to beat him.

That says a lot about Morales and this is why i put him above Barerra and Marquez.

Comment

Morales was in control the whole way. That's why people use the word "dominate" or "school". He never let momentum get away and he gave away the last round.

It wasn't dominance but it was Erik's last great performance. He out boxed, out fought and beat up Pacquiao in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            yup....120-108 is a clinic...115-113 is a good fight
            technically it probably could have been 116-112 if erik didn't act a fool in the last round.

pac almost took his head off when he turned southpaw!

erik was crazy!

Comment

i wouldnt call it a clinic i watched the fight and i didnt sxcore it round by round... morales clearly won but pacman had to deal with a big ass cut and it was pretty close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                technically it probably could have been 116-112 if erik didn't act a fool in the last round.

pac almost took his head off when he turned southpaw!

erik was crazy!

LOL, that was the best moment of the trilogy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
                  LOL, that was the best moment of the trilogy!
                  i knew pac was behind , when he started catching erik......i was jumping around i thought maybe he could get lucky.

erik's chin is granite though.

Comment

if it was as one sided as the haters say... then there wouldn't have been a rematch

Comment

Reason why I can't knock Manny for his L's is because he learned from them and bounced back stronger. Many fighters are ruined after a few losses, but is there any doubt that Pacquiao is a better fighter now? There shouldn't be.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X