Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez/Mayweather: Who Do We Really Want to Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    I wanna see Floyd beat Marquez convncingly.....but I dont wanna see Marquez get beatdown too badly.....I like the dude!.......I wish that Floyd remains unbeaten until he fights Shane......my dude gonna take that "0"......I'm not a follower, I dont go with the wind around here......I ride with Floyd over ANYBODY except Shane Mosley.....
    Come on man, it took Shane 12 rounds to beat Collazo by
    a decision and Luis had a hurt hand? Mosley ain't beating
    Floyd and I'll bet all my points on that. All you have to do
    is use boxing skills against Mosley and don't give him any
    opportunities to get off his power shots and you can beat
    him. Cotto took Mosley power shots and hardly got staggard
    except for when the referree saved him. Floyd takes a punch
    very well and can fight back, be defensive when hurt or dazed.
    Shane nor Cotto is beating Floyd, Pacquiao will be his toughest
    fight.

Comment

surefire snooozzzzer

Originally posted by lcheezy View Post
      i bet every floyd hater will watch this fight. styles are different and makes fights. so if you don't like him then don't watch. but i bet you will.
      NUMBER ONE v NUMBERO UNO EQUALS TWO

figthing for number 2 / numero dos
      sure to be a boring fyt between a runner and a counterpuncher. waste of $$ to watch...

i don't hate lil fraud and i admire his boxing skills....until he opens his manhole of a mouth.

Comment

pacman vs moneymay @ 140 lbs

lil fraud is a small WW ===yeah!!
        pacman is a big FW ==== yeah!!
        i hope floyd has big enough nuts to fyt pacman at 140lbs....!!

yes, WHY NUTSZ!!

PACMAN vs PRETTYBOY @ 140 lbs

i cant wait for the excuses and alibis....... bring it on and suck it to me!!

Comment

The boxing world will be shocked when they find out that JMM knocked out Floyd.

Get ready coz it's coming.

Comment

yea,right. dude get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScribe View Post
              Floyd is a bum chaser. There is nothing great about him. Just go to Boxrec and look at the fighters he has faced. With the exception of Oscar, almost EVERY fighter he has faced in the last 10 years have had 2 things in common. They were A.) Shorter than him and B.) Had shorter arms than him. Yes he is talented, but it also helps having a SMALLER opponent than him. So what he came up from 125. I know thats the argument thats going to be made now. But Floyd can't make 140 let alone 145. Even Corrales who was taller than Floyd had shorter arms. As far as that lists is concerned, if Arum ****s on him as far as the Manny fight is concerned, Floyd will fight Cotto. Cotto fights the qualifications of a Mayweather opponent. Shane is too tall and arms are too long. Clottey is too beatslike and we know he aint going near Williams.
              This is a senseless post.

Shorter armed fighters?

Are you kidding me?

I can understand if they were not allowed to move around and use the ring like Rock'em-Sock'em Robots. Then you'd have a point.

Comment

This is a win win situation for boxing in general, if PBF wins = PBFvsPAC/Cotto/Mosley, If JMM wins = PACvsJMM III. Cant wait to see those fights!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  I wanna see Floyd beat Marquez convncingly.....but I dont wanna see Marquez get beatdown too badly.....I like the dude!.......I wish that Floyd remains unbeaten until he fights Shane......my dude gonna take that "0"......I'm not a follower, I dont go with the wind around here......I ride with Floyd over ANYBODY except Shane Mosley.....
                  hahaha Nice I feel ya man. Im the same way but I'll watch just hoping for a great fight. I would be happy with either of them winning. Same with Cotto but I think I would favor Mayweather...

Anyway IMO Mayweather beats JMM and Pac. I dont think we will see him in any kind of trouble until he steps in with Mosley and Cotto...

Pwill is a different kind of beast.... I wouldnt even want to see that fight....

But Sugar Shane is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    This is a senseless post.

Shorter armed fighters?

Are you kidding me?

I can understand if they were not allowed to move around and use the ring like Rock'em-Sock'em Robots. Then you'd have a point.

hahaha ROCK'EM SOCK'EM!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jetgeomcx View Post
                      lil fraud is a small WW ===yeah!!
                      pacman is a big FW ==== yeah!!
                      i hope floyd has big enough nuts to fyt pacman at 140lbs....!!

yes, WHY NUTSZ!!

PACMAN vs PRETTYBOY @ 140 lbs

i cant wait for the excuses and alibis....... bring it on and suck it to me!!
                      Dude I like Pac and that is the reason I dont want to see him fight Mayweather.

Mayweather dont need to fight Pac..... Pac has no bizz in the ring with Mayweather OR COTTO, MOSLEY etc..... unless he wants to move up.

Mayweather needs to be fighting Mosley and or Cotto.....

Dont get me wrong, PAC IS GREAT but he wont look in there with Mayweather, Cotto, Mosley. They are TOO big. If PAC fights them HE NEEDS to move up. AND HE SHOULDNT so the fights dont need to be made....

I find it funny how people give Mayweather **** for fighting smaller guys BUT NOW all of a sudden they want him to fight Pac... WTF?????

Comment

Working...
                      X