Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good thread!!!

Comment

• I atleast answered some

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        1. That was to **** on Gatti, he ****ted all over Gatti, I'll find the video.

2. Mayweather hasn't got beat by a LW.

3. I'm not touching that with a 60 foot pole.

4. He didn't say he wasn't gonna fight SSM because he had 5 loses, he just said, "SSM, the one with 5 loses?"

5. Yes, he admitted to being bigger then Pacquiao, Mayweather was indeed being ****** there. Going by what they've weigh, the size difference between the two isn't that big and that wouldn't be the deciding factor as to who would win.

6. Mayweather was being an idiot again.

7. Mayweather is right, deep down Champ, me and you know Mayweather wouldn't fight someone like Shane after a long layoff. JMM is a "Tune Up". Brian Kenny was being very ****** in asking such a question.

8. Mayweather is back, we shouldn't judge him yet. Lets see what he does

9. Again, Mayweather being an ass.
        Very good. The only Mayweather fan, with balls to atleast debate teh thread, even tho you didnt answer the Question.

Anyways, I wont even debate this because atleast you gave your opinion.

Green K for having the balls to atleast try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• you defend him by making **** up that's how.....his fanboys do it all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Very good. The only Mayweather fan, with balls to atleast debate teh thread, even tho you didnt answer the Question.

Anyways, I wont even debate this because atleast you gave your opinion.

Green K for having the balls to atleast try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Thanks

Watch this video, Mayweather said anything to down Gatti, I wouldn't take anything he said into consideration but he O.D'd on Gatti, in and out the ring

Comment

• Here's some new contradictions for you.

Floyd says Hatton was finished when he beat him in 07.

But after the malignaggi fight floyd said "Hatton is a much better fighter with my father in his corner. If he had been in his corner when we fought, he probably would have beaten me"

Floyd cited his brittle hands as 1 of the reasons for retiring but to discredit pacquiao he says "the gloves oscar delahoya gave me were pillows"

Comment

• Gotta love Mayweather's trash talking in that video. I know most would hate him because of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Thanks

Watch this video, Mayweather said anything to down Gatti, I wouldn't take anything he said into consideration but he O.D'd on Gatti, in and out the ring

In all honesty who the **** wears G-unit fitted's or gear? I thought only white boys from the burbs wore that ****. Floyd looks like a groupie there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    First he says, Gatti is a paper champ, and then he claims he was the 140 champ because he beat Gatti and claim it as a great win.

Then he says, that he is better than Leonard because Leonard got beat by a LW, but he is fighting a LW at WW? WTF?

Then he says, he wont fight Cotto because he dont do bussines with Arum.
                    and Brian kenny ask him," Will you fight Pacquio", and FLoyd said, " If he wants it, he can get it too", and Brian Kenny Replies, So you are willing to do bussines with Arum now?" And then, crickets sounds. Another time he contradicts and ownes himself!!!!!

Then when he was ask, why picking on a smaller fighter, he says that Pacquiao is small too. So he admits that he is picking on a samller fighter and he admits he is bigger than Pacquiao.

Then he says he wont fight Mosley, because Mosley have 5 loses on his record. Doesnt JMM have 4 loses on his record? So WTF? again!!!!!

Then he says, he wont fight Mosley, because he beated Margaito, but Margarito beat Cotto and Cotto beat Mosley. And then he says, did I lost to one of those guys? And that **** cracked me up, I started LMAO, because OFcourse, you didnt lose to those guys, you ducked all 3.

when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"

And he also said "I'm coming back for legacy. Im coming back to take back whats mine by taking the toughest fights" at the announement of the Marquez fight.

But at the ESPN interview he goes "I dont fight for bragging rights"

and on 106th and Park he goes "Im coming back to do what I do best. Which is be flashy and make money

How can Floyd fans still try to defend this clown, with all the excuses and contradictions? And all his talk with out bakcing it up!

**** is funny how they cosign anything and everything he says and do!!!!!
                    Honestly who dosent contradict themselves?

Do you vote? If you do then you support and defend a person that contiinously contradict themselves.

People think that boxers contradict them selves because they are scared of facing certian fighters. I think maybe true but only in a few cases.

The majority of fights are not made for one reason

MONEY

Theres not many people or fighters that wont contradict themselves if the money isnt or is right. Wouldnt you?

In floyds case its magnafied because somany people hate him and want to see him lose they find anyway possible to discredit him. But thats whats made him ****** rich so hes not shying from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalion View Post
                      Honestly who dosent contradict themselves?

Do you vote? If you do then you support and defend a person that contiinously contradict themselves.

People think that boxers contradict them selves because they are scared of facing certian fighters. I think maybe true but only in a few cases.

The majority of fights are not made for one reason

MONEY

Theres not many people or fighters that wont contradict themselves if the money isnt or is right. Wouldnt you?

In floyds case its magnafied because somany people hate him and want to see him lose they find anyway possible to discredit him. But thats whats made him ****** rich so hes not shying from it.
                      Floyd contradicting himself has nothing to do with people wanting him to lose.

Hundreds of thousands of people wanted to see Muhammad Ali/Cassius Clay lose because of his loud mouth. But Ali told you in detail what round he was gonna knock someone out and he went out and did it. No contradictions. You can try and discredit Ali all you want but it's going to be very difficult because he proved himself with the best without any hesitation.

It is very easy to discredit floyd because not only is his resume questionable, he promises wars and knockouts but potshots his way to decision victories against opposition that had no business ever being in the same ring as him in the 1st place.

Comment

Working...
                      X