Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    pacquiao beat hatton at his weightclass, not blown up

would floyd have ever taken the risk pacquiao took in climbing two weightclasses in a year to fight a much larger opponent?
    sure in hindsight oscar was drained, but in hindsight, mosley wasn't sht, you could see the guy was weak and suffering from some roid withdrawal

i'll take cotto at his best weightclass over blown up, twice broken cotto

like pacquiao, just because they can compete, doesn't mean they aren't blown up
    let me explain it in simplest term reloaded might understand

Hatton vs Floyd @147lbs KO in 10

Hatton record 1 fight 1 win 0 loss 0 ko 0 draw

Hatton vs Pac @140 KO in 2

Hatton record 42 wins 0 loss

Reloaded analysis Hatton better version against Floyd than Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

I get sick of going over this stuff .

Hatton weighed 153 pounds on fight night as a JWW , he was this weight fighting KT Castillo and a host of others in his JWW fights , his trainer said this was Rickys best fighting weight .

When Hatton fought Collazo at WW he weighed 159 lbs on fight night and said he felt sluggish and would never be that heavy again he never was .

When he fought Floyd they didnt have to dry out to make 140 , they just came in at their best fighting weights , Hatton was 153 and Floyd was 152 , which is the range that JWWS step into the ring at , true Welters are close to 160 on fight night .

Like I said Hatton vs Floyd was 2 JWWS fighting for a 147 title .

You talk the talk but understand non of it .

Comment

• See I always bring the best out of Reloaded

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
          this is a very contradicting article, considering he was interviewed on ESPN today and said Cotto was beaten by Margo, and Mosley doesn't draw anything to a PPV. just another BS attempt to get people stoked on this fight.
          :AOR: Cotto had Margarito problems but he fought him. He says Manny has Bradley and JMM problems...lmfao

Says Mosley isnt a Draw! But Guerrero Ortiz Maidana is? lmfao

Floyd and his worthless fan base will soon be gone.

Comment

There is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way you can get simple enough for him to understand my bro. :AYWOoD:

Comment

• Not enough new Floyd threads so we have to bump ones from 6 years ago?

Anyway, I can't wait for Pac-May. I'm not a religious man but I had faith this fight would happen and now it looks like it will.

Comment

• Threads like this contribute towards me not taking half of the chums on this site seriously. It's clear that people aren't actually prepared to stand behind their reasons for hating Mayweather, as they will so easily throw the rationale to the side when Mayweather proves them wrong.

I'd have more respect for a person who had enough integrity to say ''You know what, I tip my hat to Floyd for proving me wrong'', than people who pretend as though they didn't suck the cum out of a fighters nuts when they believed Floyd wouldn't fight them.

Comment

But Hatton was a better version vs Mayweather. He was undefeated when he fought Mayweather, once he fought Pacquiao his chin was cracked and he lacked the confidence he once had in himself. Yes he was at his most comfortable weight, but it's not like Mayweather used his size advantage during the fight did he? (If you answered yes, you did not watch the fight, or you don't know how to watch a fight.)

But the most important reason why it was a better version of Hatton, was that he actually stuck to the game plan that was given to him vs Floyd (and he was actually pretty successful with it in the early rounds). As was evident in his fight against Pacquiao, Hatton did not follow the game plan that was given to him by Sr, to move his head and use hes jab to start his offense.
                  Last edited by fighter1234; 01-10-2015, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Also, why do people keep saying Hatton was at his most comfortable weight? As though cutting weight makes a fighter better? Fighting at 140lb would give him a size advantage, but it wouldn't make him a better fighter, not when he goes beyond 147lb on the night of a fight.

I wonder if people are capable of thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Again you like to go of on stuff that just is not the core , its 3rd party gossip and you thrive on it , the more he said she said the more you like it .

Fact is and thew most important element of the whole deal is that Floyd was willing to fight when they were both prime and Manny walked away from 50/50 over a PEDS test that today he forces opponents to take . GTHFOH .

No second prizes chump , Manny ducked Floyd when the fight mattered most , and now its time for Manny to take that schooling .
                      Manny was also ACCUSED to the world by Floyd and company and trust me, they knew what they were doing with that roadblock. Don't be blinded.

I remember the counter offers such as $45 million for Floyd and 45/45 and winner takes 10%. Even using your silly way, Floyd still was the one that ducked.

but that is the silly way. Right? Were you not ready to say "That is a crazy offer by Arum?" Well, if you think that then you should now get what EVERYONE else has been telling you Floyd fans.

What you need to go by is the number of roadblocks and what were the roadblocks. If Floyd just had 1 such as PEDs and then negotiate seriously, then I was going to give Floyd the benefit of the doubt. Heck, he even is the one that said that "Take the Test and we have a fight".
                      So from the above and I can list numerous non-3rd party quotes from Floyd himself BUT you already know them.

Last edited by ADP02; 01-10-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X