Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only problem with the fight is that the titles shouldn't be on the line since it's a CW. Other than that folks are just hating on the fight because it's Mayweather. Canelo weight in at 153lbs for his last fight, he has months to prepare to lose the extra pound so it shouldn't be a big deal.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
      Canelo won his title at a catchweight. Whats the issue?
      There's all these titles, including the lineal, should not be unified at a CW. That's one, another is Floyd saying CW wins don't count. There's also the possibility of Canelo being affected by the extra 2lbs, you can never tell, but Floyd clearly thought the risk is worth the hit to his reputation.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        There's all these titles, including the lineal, should not be unified at a CW. That's one, another is Floyd saying CW wins don't count. There's also the possibility of Canelo being affected by the extra 2lbs, you can never tell, but Floyd clearly thought the risk is worth the hit to his reputation.
        Too bad PACjuiceman fights for fake titles and won't even fight above 150 then gt ko by a lightweight hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          You are not being objective as usual. Cotto was not drained against Manny. You are one of the very very few who goes that far. Yes it was a CW but Cotto didn't lose because of that as he admitted right after the fight. Go check it out ..... Cotto said he "couldn't see Manny's punches"

Keeping that in mind, I'm sure you will say that Canelo looked his best in there when he fights Floyd even if he didn't.

Last but not least, even 154 isn't Canelo's "healthy weight" so we sure know that being below 152 will not be BUT 154 is the limit for that division. So nobody can complain on that but 152 is another story.

If you are being objective:
          What would be worse, Manny vs Cotto at 150-151 or Floyd vs Canelo at 152?
          Here is a hint .... Cotto wanted Margarito to go down to 150-151 for there fight! .....
          Here is a hint ... Canelo looked like he has issues at 154 (see last fight)

whatever your answer is, that didn't stop you from saying that Manny wanted to drain Cotto to come down to that weight even though we never saw the fact called the fight (using your logic to weight for the Floyd vs Canelo fight), as you put it "we still need to see the fight to know if Canelo looks unhealthy"
          One of the very few , you mean me and Cotto , come on kid read the forums properly .

How can Cotto not be drained yet Canelo is it makes no sense , its the same 2 pound only from a bigger man it must be less % to lose , you can add up numbers and percentages of weight cant you ?

Why do you keep saying WE , when its just you , you got no idea what Canelos best weight is, with proper nutrition and training that he has never had before , so again your argument based on the maybes .

Cotto wanted 150 because Margo just showed he need duirectics to make that , Margo said no fight , he knows he cant make it , Cotto could , its not hard to figure out .

Point is Manny beat a 145 Cotto and refuses to fight a 154 Cotto even though it was him calling Cotto out , Cotto said no problem at 154 , Manny said no thanks and forced up a JWW , then a LW and got beat by both , no wonder he wanted nothing to do with Cotto when he is healthy .

Anther thing , if Floyd beats Canelo clearly , and Canelo claims he had weight issues and its the biggest money fight to be had and Floyd calls him out and Canelo says ok but no CW , I will bet real Floyd accepts it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            One of the very few , you mean me and Cotto , come on kid read the forums properly .

How can Cotto not be drained yet Canelo is it makes no sense , its the same 2 pound only from a bigger man it must be less % to lose , you can add up numbers and percentages of weight cant you ?
            Your body doesn't work like that. Again we discussed this before, I though you learned there's no cosmic law that says, if Cotto can drop 2lbs without being affected, Canelo can. Your hi tech math doesn't apply, wrong discipline. you should apply that math to show me how 40m flat fee is not straight ducking.

Comment

• pussy floyd is scared, that's all to it.

Comment

Your body doesn't work like that. Again we discussed this before, I though you learned there's no cosmic law that says, if Cotto can drop 2lbs without being affected, Canelo can. Your hi tech math doesn't apply, wrong discipline. you should apply that math to show me how 40m flat fee is not straight ducking.
                That's exactly how your body works , 2 lb is less percentage of body weight to lose from a bigger man , and more percentage to lose from a smaller man , even a dunderhead kid like yourself should be able to figure that out .

Cotto saying he was drained as soon as his TP contract was done , Manny calling him out and then openly ducking him because of a higher weight , that says load and clear the weight matters greatly because its the same man .

Fighting at 147 both sides of Cotto , bringing up LWs to 147 , JWWs to 147and then Margo was fine at 150 , ducking Mosley at an insane for Mosley 142 until he was beat twice and then weight dont matter to Manny , 26 ft rings , illegal gloves , it never ends with Manny , even now he is fighting a face first LW B grade bum coming of loses to B graders , all the while big mouth Manny is challenging elite fighters who are fighting elite champions , Manny is such a phoney hype job thinking beating bums will get him super fights , the dude cant even fight a WW because its too much risk of losing again .

Manny is the biggest manipulator of fight conditions of any fighter in history , when ever he has to fight a healthy guy he gets beat or struggles LOL .

Comment

That's exactly how your body works , 2 lb is less percentage of body weight to lose from a bigger man , and more percentage to lose from a smaller man , even a dunderhead kid like yourself should be able to figure that out .

Cotto saying he was drained as soon as his TP contract was done , Manny calling him out and then openly ducking him because of a higher weight , that says load and clear the weight matters greatly because its the same man .

Fighting at 147 both sides of Cotto , bringing up LWs to 147 , JWWs to 147and then Margo was fine at 150 , ducking Mosley at an insane for Mosley 142 until he was beat twice and then weight dont matter to Manny , 26 ft rings , illegal gloves , it never ends with Manny , even now he is fighting a face first LW B grade bum coming of loses to B graders , all the while big mouth Manny is challenging elite fighters who are fighting elite champions , Manny is such a phoney hype job thinking beating bums will get him super fights , the dude cant even fight a WW because its too much risk of losing again .

Manny is the biggest manipulator of fight conditions of any fighter in history , when ever he has to fight a healthy guy he gets beat or struggles LOL .
                  No reason debating with them, the media and some boxing fans give Pacquiao credit for everything, he could fight a 122lb fighter and get full credit.

Comment

Show me in a physio book where it says, if Cotto can drop 2lbs ok, so can Canelo. Still waiting...

Btw, you never got back to me when challenged on your weight drop math. Remember, Canelo was last 172 fight night, being asked to drop 152. You said this is not as bad percentage wise as Cotto for example, but the numbers didn't add up. What's up, you fixed that calculator yet?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Show me in a physio book where it says, if Cotto can drop 2lbs ok, so can Canelo. Still waiting...

Btw, you never got back to me when challenged on your weight drop math. Remember, Canelo was last 172 fight night, being asked to drop 152. You said this is not as bad percentage wise as Cotto for example, but the numbers didn't add up. What's up, you fixed that calculator yet?

Funny *****

Comment

Working...
                      X