No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    he said the same thing about hatton and baldomir when everyone wanted him to fight them. thats what he does when someone calls him out in an interview. he gets pissed and offended and then starts to discredit those fighters but he ends up fighting them anyway and the haters end up discrediting those wins anyway.
    MARGO called him up right in his ****ing face, what did he do? did he fight him? no, he studdered LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
      MARGO called him up right in his ****ing face, what did he do? did he fight him? no, he studdered LMFAO
      at the same time, people were ripping him for not winning a legit title and not taking on carlos baldomir. after he beat baldomir, the only fight people cared about was him and DLH. Nobody gave a **** about the margarito fight and the only reason its ever used is to throw around as evidence to discredit floyd, not because anyone even gave a damn about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        at the same time, people were ripping him for not winning a legit title and not taking on carlos baldomir. after he beat baldomir, the only fight people cared about was him and DLH. Nobody gave a **** about the margarito fight and the only reason its ever used is to throw around as evidence to discredit floyd, not because anyone even gave a damn about the fight.
        PBF nuthuggers all getting riled up based on what? A LIST? lolz, as if it is Bible truth, based on PBF's own mouth he will never fight the top WW's, no one will believe his bull****(except nuthuggers) until he actually fights them inside the ring. FYI floyd PAC's resume is greater than yours lolz

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
          at da time margarito wuz unknown to everyone except the most hardcore boxing fans, floyd wuz already looking for oscar and bigger fights at dat point

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            haters never fail to amaze me.
            that "hit list" was given to schaefer before floyd unretired.
            lil fraud suggested to GBP to sound out (scout) fyts for his return to the ring.
            and he chose midget marquez because the latter called him out...though marquez is not in that list. cheek!!

Comment

You'll haters just wanna see Floyd's 0 go. This has nothing to so with fighting anyone. Floyd wanted to fight Mosley and Cotto go to you tube and search on Mayweather training camp and you'll see and hear it yourselves.

Comment

If this is true than I will have much more respect for Mayweather, but I will wait till it happens. In the most likely of scenarios he will fight Pacquiao if he's able to get by JMM, but that doesn't help the aging Mosley. In the meanwhile it'd be great to see a Cotto rematch! I was drunk watchin it in Rosarito Mexico and thought Cotto slightly won, but it still demands a rematch.

Comment

I love how people on here turn anything positive into a negative when it comes to the name Mayweather...lol

Comment

until i see PBF steps in the ring against mosley or cotto, im gonna say its a "BULL**** LIST"

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      If people thought Floyd Mayweather Jr. was going to return for a payday or two and then head back into retirement, they are very mistaken. Mayweather returns to the ring on July 18 against Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Floyd has been away from the ring since a December 07 knockout of Ricky Hatton. [details]
                      I think Schaefer is confused. That sounds like Floyd's ducking list.

Comment

Working...
                      X