No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Fighting a past prime Mosley, a past prime Cotto and a past prime Pacquiao is nothing much to take pride in anyway. Firstly he was supposed to take those fights, and secondly he wasn't supposed to wait until they were old to do it. When you have a chance to fight the prime versions but wait until they get old, how much credit does a fighter really deserve?

Flomos seem to be deriving some pride over prime fights which were denied to boxing fans in 2008 and 2009 for the simple reason no one had any faith in Fraud fighting even old versions of them (and which at this point in year 2015 he still hasn't done).
    He's fought 4 out of 5.

And it's the fact that people didn't thin he'd fight then because they were perceived as risks. Yet he's fought them and that's of course conviently forgotten.

Take you for example, you still call him "fraud" yet you said he would never fight Cotto in 2012 nor Canelo in 2013 yet he did both and beat both.

So, he fought two fighters instantly after you said he wouldn't, beat both, yet you still call him a fraud.

Speaks for itself, the writings on the wall.

Comment

• Floyd should have never retired....These fighters destroying each other and getting older didnt help the perception of him fighting these guys ( except Canelo)....And If he never retired Manny most likely would have never become P4p #1 which Floyd was clearly jealous about.

Comment

• In Haterland Floyd can actually wait for all of his opponents to get old, while he himself can stay the same age since he was like 22. In Haterland all things are possible if you believe hard enough. Like Bernard Hopkins would've fought Dawson and Calzaghe and Pavlik even earlier, but he waited until they got old. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Is that your excuse for Manny ducking him 5 yrs ago , lol you lot are a pathetic bunch of losers , Im going enjoy watching Floyd school Manny as much as Im going to enjoy the riddance of the Pac fanboy BS .
          Who said this 6 years ago? Guess?
          "I do not want my son fighting Manny"

Who said this about over 3 years ago? Guess?
          "My nephew can't take on someone like Manny now. He will need at least 2 fights before he can face someone like Manny"

The only roadblocks are coming from Floyd.

I am a fan of Manny, yes but I have been a fan of boxing for a long time now. Floyd and Manny will both retire one day. I will still be around.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            He's fought 4 out of 5.

And it's the fact that people didn't thin he'd fight then because they were perceived as risks.Yet he's fought them and that's of course conviently forgotten.

Take you for example, you still call him "fraud" yet you said he would never fight Cotto in 2012 nor Canelo in 2013 yet he did both and beat both.

So, he fought two fighters instantly after you said he wouldn't, beat both, yet you still call him a fraud.

Speaks for itself, the writings on the wall.
            And why do you think that was, maybe because he had already avoided prime versions of them?

No one has any faith in him because getting a desired match-up out of him is like getting blood out of a stone. Eventually he takes one that people don't expect him to take after years of pressure and his nuthugs act like people are supposed to be grateful or that he's somehow proved everyone wrong by doing what he avoided doing years down the line.

Whatever, he'll never have wins over prime versions of those guys and it's his own fault.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 01-10-2015, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              And why do you think that was, maybe because he had already avoided prime versions of them?

No one has any faith in him because getting a desired match-up out of him is like getting blood out of a stone. Eventually he takes one that people don't expect him to take after years of pressure and his nuthugs act like people are supposed to be grateful or that he's somehow proved everyone wrong by doing what he what he's already supposed to do years down the line.

Whatever, he'll never have wins over prime versions of those guys and it's his own fault.
              In what fantasy land do you live where Floyd avoided a prime Mosley?

It doesn't matter what your reasoning was the fact is you said he wouldn't fight Cotto, you said he wouldn't fight Canelo, he fought both and beat both, yet you still call him a fraud.

Like I said, speaks for itself.

You can't say a guy is a coward because a won't fight fighter A B and C, then he fights A, B and C and then still call the guy a coward. It literally defies logic. It doesn't matter what your reasoning was to why you said he wouldn't fight them.
              Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-10-2015, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• some of floyds list is like giving flava flave props for hooking up with Bridget neilson 20 years too late..... Lol

Comment

• Bloody ****, they revive a dead thread just to pick up where they previously left off... So many years, don't you guys get tired of it? Who am I kidding, keep at it

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Who said this 6 years ago? Guess?
                    "I do not want my son fighting Manny"

Who said this about over 3 years ago? Guess?
                    "My nephew can't take on someone like Manny now. He will need at least 2 fights before he can face someone like Manny"

The only roadblocks are coming from Floyd.

I am a fan of Manny, yes but I have been a fan of boxing for a long time now. Floyd and Manny will both retire one day. I will still be around.
                    Again you like to go of on stuff that just is not the core , its 3rd party gossip and you thrive on it , the more he said she said the more you like it .

Fact is and thew most important element of the whole deal is that Floyd was willing to fight when they were both prime and Manny walked away from 50/50 over a PEDS test that today he forces opponents to take . GTHFOH .

No second prizes chump , Manny ducked Floyd when the fight mattered most , and now its time for Manny to take that schooling .

Comment

• Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                      some of floyds list is like giving flava flave props for hooking up with Bridget neilson 20 years too late..... Lol
                      Bad analogy , Manny and Floyd a 1and 3 pound for pound in the world today .

Comment

Working...
                      X