Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't this that famous thread in which that twat Hugh Grant deleted his post, even though someone had still quoted it.

Comment

• Love this thread. Egg on so many faces.

Comment

• It's pretty sad when Floyd's fans have to dig back 7 years for a glorifying thread of him. Let it go fellas, Floyd's retired.

Comment

• Seeing all the posts saying Floyd would "never fight these guys" always makes my day.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Seeing all the posts saying Floyd would "never fight these guys" always makes my day.
            Sad thing is that Floyd fought them years too late or at a weight that they didn't belong or did anything at.

Even sadder is that it makes a naïve Floyd fans day.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Love this thread. Egg on so many faces.
              Almost as juicy as:
              Hit list for Holmes beating Ali

Its embarrassing that Floyd fought them way past the expiration date.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                It's pretty sad when Floyd's fans have to dig back 7 years for a glorifying thread of him. Let it go fellas, Floyd's retired.
                The only time they want to let go of Floyd is when its a negative thread. That is when they point out that Floyd is retired .....

but for me, this reminds me of a list of fights that happened too late or shouldn't have happened when they happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Isn't this that famous thread in which that twat Hugh Grant deleted his post, even though someone had still quoted it.
                  What was the quote?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Wow Floyd put out a hit list and actually stuck to it and yet folks still don't give him credit!

Lol one of the best boxing resumes of all time
                    yep..and read the beginning of this thread they said he wouldnt dare fight these fighters and HE FOUGHT ALL OF THEM!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Sad thing is that Floyd fought them years too late or at a weight that they didn't belong or did anything at.

Even sadder is that it makes a naïve Floyd fans day.
                      Even sadder that a PAC t@rd added his voice to the discussion.

Floyd ruined your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X