• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everyone?

Come on guys

Comment

no way he just wants more credit for beating him

Comment

isn't caballero number 9 right now? something funny going on here. i think the ring just puts one crazy pick in the mix to start heated debates.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
          I haven't seen any source to tell me "The Ring" rated Castillo in their top 10 P4P.
          "The Ring" Magazine would be a good place to try.

I have seen sources where Castillo wasn't in their top 10 P4P before Hatton though, a few of them.

Personally, I would pick 4-5 sources over "The Ring".
          I haven't seen those..... I can only tell you what I know. Castillo was ranked one place below Hatton in the Ring Rankings, primarily based off his fights with Corrales (the 2nd which he won convincingly).

And don't put "End Thread" in your posts again, It's my thread and I will end it when I want to, and if I want to stop you posting in it I can.
          Calm down, dear. Dont break a nail now. Dont smudge your mascara. **** outta here! I wasnt doing that to disrespect you, I was just saying the thread is over because Hatton didnt say anything wrong. The thread was pretty pointless in the first place. Its like this is the first time a fighter has tried to build himself up.....

Castillo wasn't near one of the 10 best fighters in the world in June 07.
          Thats your opinion and its debatable if he actually was (in hindsight). But what Hatton is saying is not inncurate and thats the point. So yes......he is serious lol.

END THREAD xxx

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
            he actually was ranked #9 by the ring at the time
            I thought that too!

Just picking out things to take piss out of Hatton, what a phucking waste, sorry but if you are going to rip him at least make it be worth while

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

END THREAD xxx
              Loving this End Thread, but he is right, Hatton wasn't lying when he said that so really it was a bigger win than you thought,

Comment

"The Ring" Magazine would be a good place to try.

I haven't seen those..... I can only tell you what I know. Castillo was ranked one place below Hatton in the Ring Rankings, primarily based off his fights with Corrales (the 2nd which he won convincingly).

Calm down, dear. Dont break a nail now. Dont smudge your mascara. **** outta here! I wasnt doing that to disrespect you, I was just saying the thread is over because Hatton didnt say anything wrong. The thread was pretty pointless in the first place. Its like this is the first time a fighter has tried to build himself up.....

Thats your opinion and its debatable if he actually was (in hindsight). But what Hatton is saying is not inncurate and thats the point. So yes......he is serious lol.

END THREAD xxx
                LMAO, the best I could find, I have already posted

Right guys, It seems some of you have been talking **** in here.

I'm not happy with that.

This is the best thing I could find regarding "The Rings" P4P rankings at the time Hatton fought Castillo (e.g. After Castillo beat Ngdojogo? and before he fought hatton.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=Ring+rankings

Originally posted by TysonHagler View Post
                19th March 2007

1. Mayweather
                2. Pacquiao
                3. Rafa Marquez
                4. JM Marquez
                5. Winky Wright
                6. Jermain Taylor
                7. Bernard Hopkins
                8. Joe CALZAGHE
                9. Marco Antonio Barrera
                10.Ricky Hatton

http://www.thering-online.com/ringpages/ratings2.html

Winky at #5?

Anyone care to state a reply to this?

hammerhiem? Dirk Diggler UK? You two have been talking alot of **** over this.
                I don't see Castillo there?

Comment

Guys, I've shown you a link to prove my point.

You haven't given me anything.

Castillo was not regarded as a Top 10 P4P fighter when Hatton beat him, no ****ing way.

Comment

LMAO, the best I could find, I have already posted

I don't see Castillo there?
                    You claim you dont believe the several people that have posted on this forum that have said he was.

But your "proof" to say he wasnt is........someone posting on a forum.

Yeah......still end thread.

Comment

You claim you dont believe the several people that have posted on this forum that have said he was.

But your "proof" to say he wasnt is........someone posting on a forum.

Yeah......still end thread.
                      I like to see you do better, son.

You ain't shown ****.

That post was made with a link, which of course has died because of the ring website recently being revamped.

There are no posts AFTER the TS to suggest that it is fake, and why would he do it?

Try again, son.

Comment

Working...
                      X