No announcement yet.

Horus Presents: TOP 48 MOST MEMORABLE MAYWEATHER THREADS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Yea gully you know...i got you if you ever need something here on Boxingscene.
    dont trip.
    Like I said before

you are a made man on here when it comes to horus...
    I hit you with Green all the time and I'm not even what you could call a fan of Floyd. Always considered you a good poster though.

I just tried to hit you with some now but it says I have to spread it around more.

Welcome back BTW

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I hit you with Green all the time and I'm not even what you could call a fan of Floyd. Always considered you a good poster though.

I just tried to hit you with some now but it says I have to spread it around more.

Welcome back BTW
      Yeah dean, i remember you looking out for me when my red k was at the highest...
      if i had some green k i would hit you up....
      but if you ever want to bet on a match i will give you 2 to 1 odds no matter what the match...

Comment

Horus. You at least try to illustrate your points. YOu have my cosign. Even if i dont agree.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          Horus. You at least try to illustrate your points. YOu have my cosign. Even if i dont agree.
          damn man you been on here since 2004?
          I bet you have seen it all when it comes to the evolution
          of NSB

Comment

lmao good ****......mayweather haters keep changing their tune, they start off with how good his opponent is, then after he wins totally discredit him for not being exciting.....

Comment

welcome back horus, we missed you on the boards.. great thread now we can name and shame the usual suspects.

it looks like the haters have evolved from 06-07 they are no longer saying floyd will get beat now they are saying he is not exciting enough.

they realize that after floyd beat judah, baldomir, and oscar especially big guys like baldomir and oscar that their only chance of seeing floyd lose is too a bigger fighter

so they know floyd is going to give it to juan since they are the same size and floyd won't be outweighed by 15lbs in the ring on fight night like he was against oscar and baldo.,

Comment

Horus U mad?????

Comment

Horus my old account is -13000, how low is your rep bar?

Comment

wow.............. just wow

gotta commemorate horus on his thread making skills

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                      I am going to apple bee's for dinner
                      yo.. the Spinach Artichoke Dip is the ****!

especially at half price!

Comment

Working...
                      X