Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather take the fight to the OUT-SIZED Marquez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    ...or will he fight as he usually does (like a *****), even though he's two weight classes heavier than JMM. Marquez promises a "Mexican" war with Floyd; good luck with that when fighting Floyd Gayweather.
    LMAO.........I dont think WAR and Floyd really comes together.......its like calderon or Paulie talking about 1st round KO.............i hope floyd proves me wrong...............

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Mr boat buyer will try to box wit JMM and cruise. That'll change when he realizes JMM is there to beat his ass, not just for a payday. Then he'll open up and work towards a KO. Man I hope JMM breaks Mr boat buyer's ****in nose or sumthin before he goes down. War Dinamita!
      Co sign here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
        LMAO.........I dont think WAR and Floyd really comes together.......its like calderon or Paulie talking about 1st round KO.............i hope floyd proves me wrong...............
        Calderon have 2 first round Kos!!!!!!!!!!!! jajajajaj

true story!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

true story!
          LOL, that's funny. Calderon is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

true story!
            LOL...........calderon is a KO beast no doubt........been a victim of some conspiracy ,no doubt.............

Comment

LOL...........calderon is a KO beast no doubt........been a victim of some conspiracy ,no doubt.............
              Of course, they must put Charmin in his gloves without his knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                Of course, they must put Charmin in his gloves without his knowledge.

I bet it was either......Oscar, Cepetillo or Margarito...............hmmmmmm.............or.... .......maybe juanma doesnt like sharing the spotlight with the iron boy....................

Comment

I bet it was either......Oscar, Cepetillo or Margarito...............hmmmmmm.............or.... .......maybe juanma doesnt like sharing the spotlight with the iron boy....................
                  I think you figured it out. It was Juanma! Ivan's gonna whoop that ass when he finds out. I just hope there were never any brown stains on those Charmin padded hand wraps for Calderon's sake. Pinche Juanma.

Comment

If the fight happens at full Welter, will Floyd take a chance and go after Marquez? I bet he don't.

Comment

taking teh fight to jmm will only give jmm counter opportunities. safer to wait for jmm to come forward to counterpunch him.

Comment

Working...
                      X