Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather take the fight to the OUT-SIZED Marquez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mayweather take the fight to the OUT-SIZED Marquez...

...or will he fight as he usually does (like a *****), even though he's two weight classes heavier than JMM. Marquez promises a "Mexican" war with Floyd; good luck with that when fighting Floyd Gayweather.
    Floyd will take the fight to the undersized Marquez
    26.32%
    Floyd will fight like he always does (like a bitch)
    23.68%
    Marquez will MAKE Floyd fight like a bitch
    18.42%
    This fight will be a counterpunching nightmare
    31.58%

Actually i take my words back, THIS is most possibly the worst post ive read.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        ...or will he fight as he usually does (like a *****), even though he's two weight classes heavier than JMM. Marquez promises a "Mexican" war with Floyd; good luck with that when fighting Floyd Gayweather.
        Mayweather is coming to send a message to Pacquiao

Comment

Wether his opponents are big or small, Mayweather always stays on his game plan.

Comment

Floyd wont to war with anybody. Defensive fighters, don’t take pouches vary well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
              Floyd wont to war with anybody. Defensive fighters, don’t take pouches vary well.
              Mayweather isn't agressive enough to give JMM a "Mexican War." He spends 75% of the fight backing off, ducking, and waiting for an opening. It's a successful strategy, but not the most agressive or exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterfarmer View Post
                Mayweather isn't agressive enough to give JMM a "Mexican War." He spends 75% of the fight backing off, ducking, and waiting for an opening. It's a successful strategy, but not the most agressive or exciting.
                And you know, don't talk on a fighter you know nothing about. Go watch Floyd at 130-140 because that is the Floyd we'll being seeing July 18th

Comment

Mr boat buyer will try to box wit JMM and cruise. That'll change when he realizes JMM is there to beat his ass, not just for a payday. Then he'll open up and work towards a KO. Man I hope JMM breaks Mr boat buyer's ****in nose or sumthin before he goes down. War Dinamita!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Mr boat buyer will try to box wit JMM and cruise. That'll change when he realizes JMM is there to beat his ass, not just for a payday. Then he'll open up and work towards a KO. Man I hope JMM breaks Mr boat buyer's ****in nose or sumthin before he goes down. War Dinamita!
                    mr mangler should eat a fat dick, the only time mayweather ''cruised'' was vs baldomir which was a beethoven, and vs delahoys which was a mozart.
                    the other matches vs judah , vs gatti, vs , sharmba, were more agressive plays.

So eat a dick and pray for mr mexican come july18th, were fawking those ho's on that boat we bought mr mangler, and you can come suck my dick on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X