Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Adviser Prefers Cotto Next, Not Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto can definetly hurt Pacquiao bad we all know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrosborne View Post
      I had to see it myself, but it's true. Manny was crying about his brother Bobby getting destroyed by Humberto "Zorrita" Soto.

Watch for yourself:

That **** looked hurtful

Comment

• Soto pwnd Him!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          That **** looked hurtful
          Yeah it definitely was. He took a flush liver shot, and very few people can get up from that. It's as bad as getting kicked in the kneecap by a side kick if not worse. Only fighter I've ever seen get up from one was Arturo Gatti against Mickey Ward. That was truly incredible to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            So you never saw Floyd take a flush shot before in any of his fights?
            So if Zab is not the best fighter out there how come he bust Cotto's
            mouth wide open and had him leaking? Zab didn't do that to PBF.
            If Zab wasn't a good fighter how come Cotto fouled him more than
            once to stop Judah from beating him up? Zab did the opposite to
            Floyd. Your saying Cotto will slow down any fighter with his body
            punching so how come he couldn't slow down Mosley and didn't
            even use NO body punching in his biggest fight with Margarito?
            Mayweather has been rocked by Corley the same guy that rocked
            Cotto and had him dancing in the ring but Floyd ate it and kept fighting
            Cotto was trying to hold on. So in conclusion the two guys that
            Floyd and Cotto fought both hit them flush and from what I see
            Cotto had the glass jaw not Floyd. Sorry brother your observation
            is all wrong.
            Grustler stop arguing with idiots who started watching boxing 3 months ago, because it's a waste of time. They are casual fans and don't follow the sport because if they did, they would know Mayweather has beat many power punchers, slick boxers, and pressure fighters throughout his years, and that he had been calling Mosley out since he was 135pounds and Shane didn't want none and how Cotto never said his name when they both were at 140 or when Cotto was sitting ringside and Floyd was educating the ring whopping Gatti to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrosborne View Post
              Yeah it definitely was. He took a flush liver shot, and very few people can get up from that. It's as bad as getting kicked in the kneecap by a side kick if not worse. Only fighter I've ever seen get up from one was Arturo Gatti against Mickey Ward. That was truly incredible to see.
              Yeh i remember that well..

Gatti looked like he was gonna throw up at any time

Comment

• Mayweather style make people not interested in boxing.

Hit and Run, win by point, boring as hell.

Mayweather is the rrrrrrruuuuuunnnnnnner.

Not very interested seeing him boxing.

Comment

• There's not a doubt in my mind that no matter how great Manny Pacquiao is, there's no chance in hell he can beat a ready and willing 147lb Cotto. At welterweight, Cotto is not going to be nearly as easy of a target to Pac that De La Hoya was... This guy WILL hit him back and has plenty of power to discourage Pac's relentless attack... Considering they fight at 147, any catch weight under that is just suicide for Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by Naldo View Post
                    Grustler stop arguing with idiots who started watching boxing 3 months ago, because it's a waste of time. They are casual fans and don't follow the sport because if they did, they would know Mayweather has beat many power punchers, slick boxers, and pressure fighters throughout his years, and that he had been calling Mosley out since he was 135pounds and Shane didn't want none and how Cotto never said his name when they both were at 140 or when Cotto was sitting ringside and Floyd was educating the ring whopping Gatti to sleep.
                    shuuuuuuutha****up you little stan where did you come from? Instead of blindly defending someone you dont even know, how about you make your own case and points

Comment

• Originally posted by -X- View Post
                      Soto pwnd Him!
                      just like jmm will pwn floyd! just kidding floyd will pwn jmm

Comment

Working...
                      X