Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF fans, are y'all ready for the brutal truth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this trend with Pac, people doubt him- he continuously gets better yet he is gonna lose in his next bout. It still has not happened yet, he is evolving into a complete boxer and will not be easy for anyone (within reason, no big ww or mw)

Comment

HAndi picking since 1996. Fraud Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
        They robbed him CE LA VI!
        scorecard please.

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
          scorecard please.
          I had it 114-113, you know, like Ferocity's scorecard for Tarver-Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
            There would be no difference if De La Hoya PACMAN was at 154.

De La Hoya said that he was on weight 3 weeks before the fight and
            he said few times that he is in best shape.

Man did you say he got beat by shot Morales?

That was best Morales then.

Shot Morales got KO d in 3 rounds!
            Roach thinks otherwise. Who should I listen to? Manny's trainer or "LA BAD BOY"?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I'm not going to argue with you, dude.

I've seen way too many of your posting history to even bother.

You love Pac, and think he's better than everybody else.

That's fine, more power to 'ya.

But the Chico and Castillo that Floyd fought (and beat) would walk through Manny.
              I dont think so..CAstillo is good but Pac would just outboxed him, i think..and Chico..I thnk Pac would Knock him out.Problem with Chico is he doesnt use his height and he doesnt have a good chin..

Comment

C'mon you Floyd q*eers. Y'all know it hurts, but it's the truth.

Comment

Can't knock Mr boat buyer's work south of WW. It ain't til then that he got suspect. He could easily correct this wit 1 or 2 fights, but he won't.

Comment

Face the truth Pac Nuthuggers, Pacquiao hasn't lost since Marquez because he hasn't fought anybody who's a great technician. Mayweather is going to take that midget to school and toy with his a$$. I'll be disappointed if Mayweather doesn't finish him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                      Face the truth Pac Nuthuggers, Pacquiao hasn't lost since Marquez because he hasn't fought anybody who's a great technician. Mayweather is going to take that midget to school and toy with his a$$. I'll be disappointed if Mayweather doesn't finish him off.
                      PAC has shown his great will, and Floyd has shown his great skill. It's too bad, will power will win this fight.

Floyd throwing one at a time, ain't gonna f**kin' do it against a tornado!

Comment

Working...
                      X