Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF fans, are y'all ready for the brutal truth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
    They both lost 1 point.
    JLC for low blows and Floyd for elbowing.

That was TOP RANK promotions show and they robbed JLC.
    JLC deserve to win first fight!
    Do you even know where the whole robbery thing comes from? I will give you a hint it is not because Floyd won (it was a close fight).

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
      Don't forget Gatti and Judah..Phillip Ndou was 31-0 with 30 knockouts when floyd beat him..And my what a beating it was.
      He was done by then his skills were diminished, he was lucky to land 10 punches that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        Yeah I know you're not too friendly towards Floyd but I think he meant your boy because he saw Hopkins in your sig.
        Maybe he did mean Hopkins.

If he calls into question Hopkins' legacy and opposition, then he's clearly more ******ed than I originally presumed.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
          That trio of "shot" fighters are still way better than the trio of hypejobs/shot fighters that Ugly Boy has fought.
          Pacquiao has not beat the best. Two fighters i give him credit for is MAB and Hatton(because he fought him at a weight that he is undefeated in). Pacquiao didn't beat JMM, and he got beaten by a shot Morales. The DLH win was a disaster that Roach himself predicted Oscar would be **** at 147 after not being there for almost 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
            Y'all wanna know why yo boy is undefeated?

'Cause he ain't fought nobody, that's what that 39-0 means, a bunch of f**kin' hype job nobodies and has beens.

A shot f**kin' Erika got more skills and gusto than prime Vicky Flattened and old @ss De La Joto(gay in spanish) combined.

The biggest names on "Mr. I'm undefeated against nobodies" resume are De La Joto and soon Juanita, both 35 years old by the time they faced "The Fraud". That's f**kin' ancient in boxing years.

Yeah, yeah, PAC did face a shot Joto, but he wasn't supposed to win anyway. PAC on paper had bigger odds against him facing an aged fighter.

I'll give Floyd this, he's an A - class fighter great at fighting C+ hype jobs.
            Wow you nailed it... Green on you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Yeah. Because prime undefeated Corrales, Prime Castillo X2, Carlos Hernandez, Genaro Hernandez, Oscar De La Hoya (at 154, no less), and undefeated Ricky Hatton were all "nobodies".

Yup they are all hype jobs...

Comment

It seems like this is the same recycled rehashed Floyd hate thread I've read a thrillion times already. Do Floyd haters just copy and paste and have different names for each hate thread?

Comment

Pacquiao has not beat the best. Two fighters i give him credit for is MAB and Hatton(because he fought him at a weight that he is undefeated in). Pacquiao didn't beat JMM, and he got beaten by a shot Morales. The DLH win was a disaster that Roach himself predicted Oscar would be **** at 147 after not being there for almost 10 years.

There would be no difference if De La Hoya PACMAN was at 154.

De La Hoya said that he was on weight 3 weeks before the fight and
                  he said few times that he is in best shape.

Man did you say he got beat by shot Morales?

That was best Morales then.

Shot Morales got KO d in 3 rounds!

Comment

wow your an idiot.

Comment

Bro, at this point in PAC's career, it's no longer about beating the best. Because who would've thought that a former 106lber would be fighting 147lbers, huh, who.

PAC wasn't even suppose to beat MAB, hell, he wasn't even suppose to be good enough to get a crack at someone of MAB's stature. And quit f**kin' sayin' that Erika was shot when he beat and got beat by PAC. Prior to Erika facing PAC the first time, the only fighter to only beat him was another ATG.

Zahir Raheem, and I was one of the few who predicted an upset, not because Erika was shot, but Zahir's style and athleticism would've given Erika problems at any stage of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X