No announcement yet.

Pleasssee Marquez was just saved by the Bell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts are Manny pacman pacquiao WON.

That's why he has 2 wins from the fights and JMM has 2 losses.

It doesn't matter if he lost a lot of the rounds later on in the fight since he had 3 knockdowns earlier on.

It's after TWELVE ROUNDS and like it or hate it...he won fair and square.

IF JMM shouldn't have let himself get knocked down 3 times then he prolly would have won.

But facts are JMM lost cause he let him himself get knocked down thus he was behind on points bigtime.

Plus u can't compare that manny with the new manny so arguing that manny is gonna lose to JMM or floyd again based on old manny evidence won't get you far.

I think it will be a close fight manny vs floyd and i can't wait to watch it.

It's a shame these forums are full of childish pricks....no wonder the casuals don't wanna come here and post since it's full of stupid inane comments posted by people old enough to know better.
    Last edited by Xercen; 05-10-2009, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
      Facts are Manny pacman pacquiao WON.

That's why he has 2 wins from the fights and JMM has 2 losses.

It doesn't matter if he lost a lot of the rounds later on in the fight since he had 3 knockdowns earlier on.

It's after TWELVE ROUNDS and like it hate it...he won fair and square.

JMM shouldn't have let himself get knocked down 3 times then he prolly would have won.

But facts are that JMM lost cause he let him himself get knocked down thus he was behind on points bigtime.

Plus u can't compare that manny with the new manny so arguing that manny is gonna lose to JMM or floyd again based on old manny evidence won't get you far.
      Three judges. Three judges interpreted both fights the way they saw it. What did the most experienced judge score them?

Comment

Are you all in ****ing preschool?

Gee, I wonder why I need a 6 month antitode for you morons every year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
          Are you all in ****ing preschool?

Gee, I wonder why I need a 6 month antitode for you morons every year or so.
          thank god its not just me but for reals, pac beat jmm 2x.

Comment

Marquez was dropped twice in the second fight with Pacquiao and was lucky the ref didnt call it a knockdown when he was using the ropes to keep him up. Watch the replays.

Marquez was also LUCKY that they took the knockdown away from Barrera when Marco clearly knock his ass down which changed the momentum in that fight swinging to Marquezs favor.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Marquez was dropped twice in the second fight with Pacquiao and was lucky the ref didnt call it a knockdown when he was using the ropes to keep him up. Watch the replays.

Marquez was also LUCKY that they took the knockdown away from Barrera when Marco clearly knock his ass down which changed the momentum in that fight swinging to Marquezs favor.
              Marquez clearly dominated Barrera. It wasn't even a contest. He outclassed him. Barrera's ***** ass didnt deserve a point for the knockdown anyway, he neutralized it by hitting JMM while he was down.
              He shouldve been disqualified.

Packy's lucky he got two gifts against JMM.

Comment

i agree ,marquez was saved by the bell in the 2nd round,as a matter of fact he got so dizzy he went to the wrong corner but i admit marquez is one tough hombre and really has a heart of a champion.He went on to win some rounds but the fight wa really close,i have no problem pacman won the fight,jmm is pac's toughest foe ever

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Oh shut up, lol that's not happening.

What is......will be Floyd running like a ***** for 12 rounds.

AKA Mayweather v.s. Castillo 1
                  ahh mayweather castillo 1, i remember that fight. mayweather won an easy decision 116-111.

Comment

JMM showed after the 1st rd in the 1st fight he wasn't done. And he fought back well in the rematch also. Dude deserved the chance to keep goin and capitalized both times, even tho I think he lost twice. Can't shut down a ****in warrior like JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
                      That was the second round you were talking about... Pacquiao knocked down JMM at the third round and JMM dipped again with only 5 seconds remaining ala Morales on Pac-MoralesII.
                      ummmmm nah.

I know what round I'm talking about.

I'm talking about after the knockdown. Pacquiao attacked Marquez and Marquez snapped Pacquiao's head back with a right hand. Pac shook it off and they continued to exchange and then Pacquiao knocked Marquez back and then Marquez continued trading until the bell rang to end the round. I don't feel he was saved by the bell he seemed to be pretty clear headed and was still exchanging and landing some shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X