No announcement yet.

Pleasssee Marquez was just saved by the Bell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeftHookDonaire View Post
    Yeah and this fraud floyd still fights the midget.
    Did you even look at the picture in your sig? Floyd looks a whole 1/2 inch taller and 5 pounds heavier ohhhhhhhhhhhhh he's sooooooooo much bigger!!!!

[

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Did you even look at the picture in your sig? Floyd looks a whole 1/2 inch taller and 5 pounds heavier ohhhhhhhhhhhhh he's sooooooooo much bigger!!!!

[
      i dont talk to dumb.ass who cant even spell right !!!!!!!!!
      hhahaha go figure..

Comment

Originally posted by dugongpinoy View Post
        all i remember is pacquiao won the fight.. you can cry all you want.. pacman got the belt..

So why do you care so much about the knockdowns then? If he won then shut the fuk up!!!

All those knockdowns and he's still only 1 round better than Marquez LOL!!!

Comment

lol at this ****** dingdong. juan was so hurt that he went on to school your man. stfu you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by dugongpinoy View Post
            i dont talk to dumb.ass who cant even spell right !!!!!!!!!
            hhahaha go figure..

Can't spell? You can't even form a complete sentence ping ping ping LOL!!!

Comment

So why do you care so much about the knockdowns then? If he won then shut the fuk up!!!

Exactly. This is what I told him. If you're so confident your man won, why do you need to devote a thread to try and justify it?
              Insecure?
              Of course you are. JMM beat him both times and it makes you insecure...and angry.
              Poor Dung-ong Peanut.

Comment

God this guy is annoying. I'm surprised he has enough time to type with all the Pacquiao dick sucking he does. He must've learned how to type with his toes.

Comment

yet the knockdowns made the outcome of the fight. all he needed was that one round to become the face of boxing as of right now. marquez not a big draw nor will he ever be. he'll be retired and never gotten a trilogy. that would be great!

i DO NOT BELIEVE marquez would have performed or moved the way up pac did. marquez has been chasing pac down since the first fight (moving up in weight or as we say following someones footsteps). not the other way around. just cause he can't get over the decisions. then WAAAAAAAAHWAAAAH.

he has made believers that small guys can move up and dominate. could marquez go from his pro start weight to 7 classes up? absolutely not. epic fail for all those that want to compare the two. their styles are diffent...pacs resume speaks a million times more...

marquez lost against a one dimensional fighter.....though we know pacs accomplishments may be in question cause of the fighters.

but who's fault is it? to say pac was fighting worn, weightdrained, etc. fighters. he fights where they tell him to fight and will fight whoever.....pac didn't tell any of his opponents to be as sorry or bring the excuses to the table.

a professional "boxer" is just that and i'm pretty damn sure his opponents knew what they were getting themselves into and didn't have any excuses before fight night. so you *******s shouldn't have any excuses after the domination as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
                    yet the knockdowns made the outcome of the fight. all he needed was that one round to become the face of boxing as of right now. marquez not a big draw nor will he ever be. he'll be retired and never gotten a trilogy. that would be great!

i DO NOT BELIEVE marquez would have performed or moved the way up pac did. marquez has been chasing pac down since the first fight (moving up in weight or as we say following someones footsteps). not the other way around. just cause he can't get over the decisions. then WAAAAAAAAHWAAAAH.

he has made believers that small guys can move up and dominate. could marquez go from his pro start weight to 7 classes up? absolutely not. epic fail for all those that want to compare the two. their styles are diffent...pacs resume speaks a million times more...

marquez lost against a one dimensional fighter.....though we know pacs accomplishments may be in question cause of the fighters.

but who's fault is it? to say pac was fighting worn, weightdrained, etc. fighters. he fights where they tell him to fight and will fight whoever.....pac didn't tell any of his opponents to be as sorry or bring the excuses to the table.

a professional "boxer" is just that and i'm pretty damn sure his opponents knew what they were getting themselves into and didn't have any excuses before fight night. so you *******s shouldn't have any excuses after the domination as well.
                    lol, juan beat pac 2 times. you mad bitchboy??

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post

JMM beat him twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X