Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the biggest robbery in recent history was......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    you talking to me? I did not say anything like that.
    no, reply was for the TS

Comment

Originally posted by mr.raines21 View Post
      how can i call it a robbery.;.....

one judge has it 115-110 for pac
      one has it 115-110 for marquez
      theres the robbery right there

to be up by five, when you've started down by four, you would have to win 10 rounds..... do you really think marquez win 10 out of 12 rounds?
      That's why they have 3 judges, instead of one...to help smooth out the stupid judges' mistakes. I'd prefer to have 5, or even 7, personally.

Anyway, I'm not sure what criteria you use to judge a fight, but if you think the 110/115 Marquez card was bad, then you should be bitching about the 110/115 Pacman card too. Pacman either won by a point, drew, or lost by a point. There was no 5 point difference in the cards. You'd have to be Manny's gay lover to score like that and not feel like corrupt prick.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.raines21 View Post
        in my opinion, manny was robbed. im bringing up the cards because anyone with sense knows that manny won more than 2 rounds. There has to be something wrong with that.
        do you think the fight was close? be honest

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
          That wasn't a robbery I had Marquez winning that fight.... A modern day robbery is Reid vs Ottke.
          and here is the argument of the other side. Nice avy you got there at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
            That's why they have 3 judges, instead of one...to help smooth out the stupid judges' mistakes. I'd prefer to have 5, or even 7, personally.

Anyway, I'm not sure what criteria you use to judge a fight, but if you think the 110/115 Marquez card was bad, then you should be bitching about the 110/115 Pacman card too. Pacman either won by a point, drew, or lost by a point. There was no 5 point difference in the cards. You'd have to be Manny's gay lover to score like that and not feel like corrupt prick.
            Maybe they should also have odd number of rounds to minimize draw, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post

manny had a 10-6 rounds, its very possible..... do the math.

after round 1, manny is up 4 points.

that leaves 11 rounds.

if manny wins the fight by one round, he wins by 5 points, which is very possible.....

having 115-110 for marquez is close to impossible. i really dont see how that happened

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Martinez-Cintron was grand theft!!
                By far the worst I can remember right now, Martinez knocked him out, fight got restarted, cintron clearly lost, got a 113-113.

Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  do you think the fight was close? be honest
                  the fight was close in terms of rounds won..... but in the scoring system, hell no

Comment

15 rounds.... like the old days

Comment

Yes, I agree...15 is a nice number.

Comment

Working...
                      X