Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the biggest robbery in recent history was......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

casamayor - sta cruz

Comment

Originally posted by mr.raines21 View Post
      if you lose in the judge cards, but win the fight, it means there was a ko or dq...... how are those robberies?
      Either you're tryin to be smart or you're tryin to be dumb LOL.

Comment

you said in your opinion, why are you bringing up what the judges camp up with?

the fight was a toss up, no way it was a robbery. or the biggest robbery in recnt history as you put it

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post

the fight was a toss up, no way it was a robbery. or the biggest robbery in recnt history as you put it
          you talking to me? I did not say anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            See, that's what I mean. These arguments has been replayed a thousand of times before but nobody has convinced either other side yet. LOL.
            dude for the simple fact that effort is not scored, there is no way that pac only won 2 rounds. there is obviously something wrong there

Comment

Reid - Ottke

Comment

That wasn't a robbery I had Marquez winning that fight.... A modern day robbery is Reid vs Ottke.

Comment

Holyfield v Valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post

in my opinion, manny was robbed. im bringing up the cards because anyone with sense knows that manny won more than 2 rounds. There has to be something wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
                      That wasn't a robbery I had Marquez winning that fight.... A modern day robbery is Reid vs Ottke.
                      by how many points?

Comment

Working...
                      X