Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Floyd Should Be Fraud Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd and Manny fight 24/7 with Floyd Jr, Roger and Floyd Sr is going to be off the chain. Freddie the joke coach Roach is going to get verbally abused something insane.

Comment

True dat.

Fraud Gayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Seriously? That's interesting. Never knew that.
        That was all rumors, isn't true, unless you want to take it as a fact

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post

Notice that Lil Floyd didn't say anything. This is Freddie doing the same thing the Tiny Pinoys were criticizing Floyd Senior for.

Double standard?
          Im Pinoy and Im criticizing him, cant you read?
          Whats up with "tiny Pinoys". Hate much? :****you:
          Last edited by KnockMeOut; 05-08-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            That is pretty cold. It is a dumb thing for Freddy to say though, ok so you say Floyd is a fraud. What happeans if pacman wins, what does a victory over someone that Roach considers a fraud even mean?

He was calling Manny and Floyd the biggest possible fight and now Floyd is a fraud. These two lines of thinking do not jive~.
            I used to like Freddie Roach, but he's become yet another loud mouthed ******* trainer who recieves too much credit for having one great fighter under his belt.

He may as well be Roger Mayweather.

I'll take the humble, elite trainers, who always look out for their fighters and don't want any credit for what they do.

Guys like Beristain and Naazim.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
              That was all rumors, isn't true, unless you want to take it as a fact
              I'll take his word for it unless someone can prove otherwise.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                Damn Roach just be humble and shut up like you used to. Dont follow after Snr's trash talking. Snr looks like an ass now after what happened. I'd hate that if it happened to Roach.
                Floyd did more in his 1st year of boxing then Roach did his whole career!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post

Notice that Lil Floyd didn't say anything. This is Freddie doing the same thing the Tiny Pinoys were criticizing Floyd Senior for.

Double standard?
                  I know where you're going.

And I applaud you for calling the bull****.

But you won't get anywhere with that argument. One or two of Pac's fans might agree with you, but 98% of them in this forum won't.

Then again, maybe you will.

If there's anybody who can match the Pacfans in terms of being headstrong, it's Dios. Only difference is that you'll be stating factual arguments, and they'll be posting these.

Comment

Personally, Roach is working his way to being an a**hole. He needs to slow down on the jive talk because it is not appealing when Sr or Roger do it either and he should know that doing the same thing is just as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      If Floyd and Manny fight 24/7 with Floyd Jr, Roger and Floyd Sr is going to be off the chain. Freddie the joke coach Roach is going to get verbally abused something insane.
                      If I was Freddy I'd laugh. It's as if you were in college, and you were being insulted by an 8th grader, would you take it seriously? I like Floyd Sr, but he is about as intelligent as Napoleon Dynamite.

Comment

Working...
                      X