Collapse
No announcement yet.

new mayweather mafia rules.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the E-X Mask Squad about to open up shop around here in a minute or two......we deal mainly with EXtortion.......so I'll be contacting larry regarging the first payment ......Bringer will be EXecuting anybody who thinks its sweet...........nah big ups my dudes.......yall got a Money May Mafia up in this ***** .....yall crazy but cool!

Bless!

Comment

• Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      wow..thanks..thats my idiol..best rapper of all time..10000 percent real
      Yup, this is clearly the soundtrack for today's Mayweather Mafia explosion.

Comment

• This **** is just so awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
          This **** is just so awesome.
          You know it man!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            You know it man!!
            Have Faith the LarrySmith era will be long and fruitful.. He's got this sort of vision and leadership:

Comment

• If any of you all wanna man up. Well here it is.

The Challenge: Mayweather Mafia vs. El Cartel De Marquez
              http://boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268865

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                Have Faith the LarrySmith era will be long and fruitful.. He's got this sort of vision and leadership:
                I'm pretty sure that's Burner in the car at 2:56 of the video..

Comment

• We should take over ******** boxing too create a monopoly on the boxing forums

Comment

• Originally posted by bullq21 View Post
                    We should take over ******** boxing too create a monopoly on the boxing forums
                    Larry, please post an updated list of the official Mayweather Mafia members and their rankings or official mob positions? I'm just curious to see where everyone's at. This will keep me pretty entertained at work. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                      1-all members must join the social group
                      2-all members must have the mafia logo
                      3-we will discuss mayweather in an Intelligent and organized manner
                      4-if an argument is 2 much for 1 member another is obligated to join in and back his brother up
                      5-you will not i repeat will not side with anyone against your brother
                      6-if you have any problems with in the group pm-me-larrysmith aka the godfather
                      7-only enforcers can break the rules if things get ugly
                      These clowns are taking this **** serously. But you have earned some respect, so I will now respectfully will call you "the godmother".

Comment

Working...
                      X