Collapse
No announcement yet.

new mayweather mafia rules.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is the gayest **** yall think yall really hard cause yall suck on mayweathers **** all day

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Aint nothing but a gangsta party,
      loving that **** man.
      Pacs the ****
      word up pac is the **** both of em tupac and pacman mayfeathers is gon lose to pac

Comment

• Hey we the mafia,you can't mess with any of us or you'll get beat Hopkins-Tito style. Larrysmith,I'm waiting for your orders for Vaborikua

Comment

• Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          rep trade?

sure but I m out for today ive given out too many in the last 24 hours. I'll hit you up next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
            Hey we the mafia,you can't mess with any of us or you'll get beat Hopkins-Tito style. Larrysmith,I'm waiting for your orders for Vaborikua
            what u gon do internet kill me lol bunch of fake a$$ b!tches

Comment

• Comment

• Ok Im in the mayweather mafia

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
                  what u gon do internet kill me lol bunch of fake a$$ b!tches
                  Never under-estimate our mafia,we will find you and then we will find Pacquiao. And the Mayweather Mafia's will be on the map for real!

Comment

• Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    1-all members must join the social group
                    2-all members must have the mafia logo
                    3-we will discuss mayweather in an Intelligent and organized manner
                    4-if an argument is 2 much for 1 member another is obligated to join in and back his brother up
                    5-you will not i repeat will not side with anyone against your brother
                    6-if you have any problems with in the group pm-me-larrysmith aka the godfather
                    7-only enforcers can break the rules if things get ugly
                    I have NEVER heard anything more gay in my entire life.

Comment

• [FONT="Arial Black"]IM THE DON OF the MAYWEATHER MAFIA!!!! AND I ORDER ALL OF YOU TO BE GAY AND PROUUD. CHILDREN PLEASE....THIS IS EMBARRASSING ...BOY IF THE MMA GUYS GET WIND OF THIS LOL LOL [/FONT

IM THE BOSS

Comment

Working...
                      X