new mayweather mafia rules.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
    What if Money beats them all?
    Mayweather Mafia will pretty much be unstoppable. Which isn't far from where it's at right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask but.. Just to get me up to speed. Don is laying low right now? Is he up on what's happening right now? Also, is Horus just MIA right now? Mafia History is a tricky subject around here.
      We don't tell our secrets.., you find out something new about us every day..

Comment

• Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
        I refuse to do that dance! LOL
        To do that dance you also have to tuck your wifebeater into your Pleated Khakis.. It's pretty serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          every rep power point = 1 inch on your ePenis

i'm a respectable 7. nothing to write home about but i get the job done
          well damn I only got 6, I gotta get her drunk tell her it was 8 and hope she doesnt remember in the mornin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            We don't tell our secrets.., you find out something new about us every day..
            Nice, no leaks in this clique.. I suppose as drama unfolds on the board everything will reveal itself.

Comment

• Its Official..Ur looking at the Underboss rank

We are untouchable....

Comment

• was burner banned?

Comment

• I have a feeling there's gonna be to many 'captains' and not enough soldiers...

But nonetheless, This, the JMM group, and the Pac legion are great

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    Mayweather Mafia will pretty much be unstoppable. Which isn't far from where it's at right now.
                    That's what has to happen, first Marquez, then Pac, and then Cotto/Mosley/ or Clottey if he beats Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      was burner banned?
                      SOX8055 said that info is still classified. Don is definitely up to something.

Comment

Working...
                      X