No announcement yet.

new mayweather mafia rules.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    But me and you will still be cool right if i join up?

I vote you come in as well
    We can make it versatile and keep **** on a level
    You should join, I've got a respect for Mayweather Mafia(not that I have a choice considering all the K they're wielding these days!) I don't want to get called for Blasphemy but I hope MayMafia is strong enough to withstand a loss to Marquez. Obviously that's not going to happen.. but what if!

Comment

[QUOTE=Sox8055;5228924]Who in the world is Cotto Mafia, is there anyone else in it besides you? Who's you Don?[/QUOTE]

Is that the internet equivalent of " what set you claim? "

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        You should join, I've got a respect for Mayweather Mafia(not that I have a choice considering all the K they're wielding these days!) I don't want to get called for Blasphemy but I hope MayMafia is strong enough to withstand a loss to Marquez. Obviously that's not going to happen.. but what if!
        I hear ya mate...

But if u change ur mind u know where its at...

Its getting some good posters in
        and u have supplied the laffs all night alongside Mak
        since our fall of our leadership(Horus) most coalition are heading over there..

Comment

What does the K on here have to do with anything? or the points? Like forreal I dont know I need someone to tell me.

Comment

[QUOTE=ReppinDubK;5228966]
            Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            Who in the world is Cotto Mafia, is there anyone else in it besides you? Who's you Don?[/QUOTE]

Is that the internet equivalent of " what set you claim? "
            It's pretty much what comes right before someone gets clicked up. To be fair though.. Cotto Conglomerate is pretty weak right now. It can't even keep on the first page of NSB. "La Organization(Dinamita)" is way more serious!

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
              What does the K on here have to do with anything? or the points? Like forreal I dont know I need someone to tell me.
              every rep power point = 1 inch on your ePenis

i'm a respectable 7. nothing to write home about but i get the job done

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                Rule # 7- upon initiation and as a show of humility you must perform the mafia dance

clearly illlustrated in the gif below

larry and sox will replace the girls during your dance

guys, please dont forget about rule # 7....its the only way in

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  I hear ya mate...

But if u change ur mind u know where its at...

Its getting some good posters in
                  and u have supplied the laffs all night alongside Mak
                  since our fall of our leadership(Horus) most coalition are heading over there..
                  I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask but.. Just to get me up to speed. Don is laying low right now? Is he up on what's happening right now? Also, is Horus just MIA right now? Mafia History is a tricky subject around here.

Comment

What if Money beats them all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      guys, please dont forget about rule # 7....its the only way in
                      I refuse to do that dance! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X