Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Time to Change Mayweather's Moniker to Chicken Boy Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s a m u r a i View Post
    weak. He's better than robinson, apparently. Nobody who is better than srr needs a tune up.
    why????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Flippin_Money View Post
      Anyone that doesn't give Mayweather any credit for beating the ppl he beat must not know much about him... this is a guy with fragile ass hands (which is why his punching power is underrated) winning fights. He gave Diego Corrales his first loss, he didnt duck him... and when Gatti was in his so called prime, he demolished him in I think 6 rounds (off top of my head), and in a fight boxing experts say was a close fight which in my eyes wasnt, he dominated a 154 lb. De La Hoya with his defensive skills, and he knocked Ricky Hatton out... the man that was supposed to beat him.

I will say that a fight against Mosley would be tough. but I think they're just duckin eachother. And Cotto needs more names under his belt before he can fight someone with the stature of PBF.
      I am not sure about that: Mosley, Malinaggi, Quintana, and the brickster, and now Clottey. I'd like to see Floyd try to even attempt to fight Clottey.

And Gatti was washed up by then and ready for retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I am not sure about that: Mosley, Malinaggi, Quintana, and the brickster, and now Clottey. I'd like to see Floyd try to even attempt to fight Clottey.
        You misunderstood him,

he means more names like

Bruselles, Ndou, Sosa, etc.

Everyone knows Miguel has already taken on the best of the best,

they just want to see if Cotto can handle the rest.

Comment

Why couldn't Floyd fight WBC titleholder Andre Berto, the same way Vitali fought Sam Peter when he returned?

Vitali was out four years, a lot longer than Floyd's year and a half, and was age 37 when he returned, a lot older than Floyd at age 31.

Should Vitali would have gone after a middleweight or light heavyweight to fight at heavtyweight as a comeback opponent? Of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
            Why couldn't Floyd fight WBC titleholder Andre Berto, the same way Vitali fought Sam Peter when he returned?

Vitali was out four years, a lot longer than Floyd's year and a half, and was age 37 when he returned, a lot older than Floyd at age 31.

Should Vitali would have gone after a middleweight or light heavyweight as comeback opponent? Of course not.
            Berto's people wudda turned it down...and Marquez is a bigger draw...

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post

Should Vitali would have gone after a middleweight or light heavyweight to fight at heavtyweight as a comeback opponent? Of course not.
              why would he fight berto???when he wants pacman....

Comment

Don't worry Mayweather sticks his plan. he'll fight Marquez, Cotto and Pacman for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Yep. Mayweather thought Hatton would win and he could snaffle another large payday by beating Ricky up again. LMAO.
                  Then why sign to fight Marquez? Why not just "wait one more day"?

Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                  X