Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Time to Change Mayweather's Moniker to Chicken Boy Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lame lame lame...ya'll want floyd to go str8 to pacman after 18 months off..ya'll hate for him is so strong that yall want him to fight the best at his worse

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Fiend View Post
      Mayweather tried to steal the Pac-Man's thunder last Saturday and ended up with egg on his face when Manny's total destruction of Hatton so eclipsed his unretirement announcement that most boxing scribes didn't even waste their time to write about it.
      Yep. Mayweather thought Hatton would win and he could snaffle another large payday by beating Ricky up again. LMAO.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I was making my point with my other avatar but I guess it infers that I am a hater of Floyd the "Money" Mayweather. I will use another one to calm the storm of "you are a ****in hater" comments.

But should he, for whatever reason, turn down a Pac fight or not fight any true WW, I will make another one much more distasteful than the money grubbing turkey.

Comment

A week ago Cotto couldn't touch Floyd.

Now that the general perception of Floyd has changed across the world just about.

Floyd suddenly should fight everyone in front of him.

Funny the difference a few days and a Filipino KOing a Brit can make.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
            I think "Chicken" is better though. It defines who he is...

Something like Floyd "Not Smart With Money" Mayweather would be better than just "Money"
            man your boy wlad is the chicken...he ****s himself everytime someone gets close to him..haye bitched his ass at the mall..then wlad tried to hide behind vitali..now hes gonna get thats ass beat.....since you constantly wanna **** on floyd who is something wlad will never be...great

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              lame lame lame...ya'll want floyd to go str8 to pacman after 18 months off..ya'll hate for him is so strong that yall want him to fight the best at his worse
              Weak. He's better than Robinson, apparently. Nobody who is better than SRR needs a tune up.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

A week ago Cotto couldn't touch Floyd.

Now that the general perception of Floyd has changed across the world just about.

Floyd suddenly should fight everyone in front of him.

Funny the difference a few days and a Filipino KOing a Brit can make.
                What are you talking about? People have been wanting to see Cotto-Mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Weak. He's better than Robinson, apparently. Nobody who is better than SRR needs a tune up.
                  Right? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    What are you talking about? People have been wanting to see Cotto-Mayweather...
                    Not the majority of your fellow Floyd fanatics.

Comment

Not the majority of your fellow Floyd fanatics.
                      I don't know about them...so if Floyd fights Cotto, he's a *****?

Comment

Working...
                      X