Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOOL so WHAT does HATTON do after being KTFO and in HOSPITAL?? Drink BEER WTF???????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOOL so WHAT does HATTON do after being KTFO and in HOSPITAL?? Drink BEER WTF???????

forgot where i read this but its true. After everything was OK in hospital he went and sipped some BEER WTF?? WTF???? WTF is wrong with him???

He just lose a couple hundred million brain cells with a KO like that and wants to lose a few more by DRINKING??? wtf????

Must be a ENGLISH THING.

I mean im in Australia and we like the biggest beer drinkers per capital or something but duno many ppl that STUPID right after a KO to drink some beer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo View Post
      forgot where i read this but its true. After everything was OK in hospital he went and sipped some BEER WTF?? WTF???? WTF is wrong with him???

He just lose a couple hundred million brain cells with a KO like that and wants to lose a few more by DRINKING??? wtf????

Must be a ENGLISH THING.

I mean im in Australia and we like the biggest beer drinkers per capital or something but duno many ppl that STUPID right after a KO to drink some beer!!!!
      It is, mate. 55 million people who all act exactly the same.

Incidentally, I knew your ancestors... they were all criminals that got sent off in a boat.

PS. Sven "power of prime Earnie Shavers" Ottke.

Comment

He went for a swift bevvy with his family and girlfriend before going to bed...

don't blow it out of proportion.

Comment

sipped some beer

Comment

Whats wrong with drinkin after bein KO'd?

Comment

What do you want him to do? go lock himself in a room and cry to himself? Ricky is a nice fella and deserves a drink after been knocked out. He feels like he has let his fans down and that will probaly haunt him more than losin the fight.

Comment

Must be a ENGLISH THING.

name me a half decent austrailian boxer lol mundine a ****in doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by AllyboyJNR View Post
                  name me a half decent austrailian boxer lol mundine a ****in doubt it
                  That's Antony "Sven Ottke hits like a prime Tyson" Mundine, right?

Comment

Must be a ENGLISH THING.

Good on him. I hope he enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X