Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOOL so WHAT does HATTON do after being KTFO and in HOSPITAL?? Drink BEER WTF???????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
    That's Antony "Sven Ottke hits like a prime Tyson" Mundine, right?
    yeah tht would be mundine......and he got ko'd by a joke of a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by AllyboyJNR View Post
      yeah tht would be mundine......and he got ko'd by a joke of a fighter
      Mundine is a joke, but most Australians hate him anyway.

Comment

epic fail.........

Comment

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo View Post
          forgot where i read this but its true. After everything was OK in hospital he went and sipped some BEER WTF?? WTF???? WTF is wrong with him???

He just lose a couple hundred million brain cells with a KO like that and wants to lose a few more by DRINKING??? wtf????

Must be a ENGLISH THING.

I mean im in Australia and we like the biggest beer drinkers per capital or something but duno many ppl that STUPID right after a KO to drink some beer!!!!
          So your telling me that after you have just got knocked out in the biggest fight of your career and feel terrible about it that a nice smooth beer (or pint as they say in England) is wrong to try and mellow out and at the least try and relax for a minute wit da family. You outta your Rabbit ass mind, I would have a whole Keg of Beer. So since you think its so wrong here is your Baby!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo View Post
            forgot where i read this but its true. After everything was OK in hospital he went and sipped some BEER WTF?? WTF???? WTF is wrong with him???

He just lose a couple hundred million brain cells with a KO like that and wants to lose a few more by DRINKING??? wtf????

Must be a ENGLISH THING.

I mean im in Australia and we like the biggest beer drinkers per capital or something but duno many ppl that STUPID right after a KO to drink some beer!!!!
            This is a lame post dude. I don't see what the big deal is. I think it is a good thing. A lot of people have a beer after a hard days work and that is essentially what he did.

Different story if he had woken up from a coma and the Doctor said What ever you do don't drink Alcohol.

Comment

Ricky is entitled to have a beer, it's been a hard 3 months with a devastating ending.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Its called drowning ur sorrows lads

Comment

Originally posted by iDarren View Post
                  Mundine is a joke, but most Australians hate him anyway.
                  danny green is even more of a joke...mundine schooled him

Comment

Originally posted by AllyboyJNR View Post
                    danny green is even more of a joke...mundine schooled him
                    Couldn't agree more with you dude. Danny Green is sad. Someone should tell him that he sucks.

Comment

Nothing wrong with having a beer after being KO'd in brutal fashion like that. It's called 'chillin' and trying to relax, what do you expect him to do? lock himself away?

Comment

Working...
                      X