No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
    i agree with you, but the haters wont. everybody called ricky a over-rated amateur bum. pacman beat that and look at all the fame he gets for beating a over-rated amateur bum. im confused.
    I guess we have Floyd to blame for that. If Floyd would have went down to 140 and taken care of Hatton in that division things would be different. If Hatton is so over rated, why did it take Floyd so long to handle him? You seen all the silly things Floyd had to do to win right? Holding, hugging, elbowing, helped by Joe Cortez.

Who got hit more by Hatton in the first two rounds, Floyd or Pacquiao?
    lol Floyd was getting hit by Hatton but Hatton hit Manny maybe twice the entire fight. Who is really over rated here? Could it be Floyd? :lmfao: Oooppsy!

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
      Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
      Shane Mosley
      Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.

Dude..................LMAO........let it go................really now whats the problem?..............you need money?...girls?...........crisis in identity?...bullies in school?..............i hope you read this stupid post 15 years from now..........LOL.............

Comment

Like being American has anything to do with your boxing ability. Can it already please.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
          Wonder what the excuses will be -if- Pacman were to beat Mayweather.. People went around for month saying it's a good win for pacman if he beats Hatton, everybody said that.. Then pacman slaughters Hatton and now he's a washed up Mayweather leftover.. Please.

"Hatton is not the same fighter after his loss to Mayweather Jr. who took something out of Hatton which is why he was on shaky legs and almost KO'd against Lazcano"

- Freddie Roach

Comment

Pacquiao was beaten by an washed up Morales in a clinic, who was an underdog coming off a loss to Barrera. Right after he beat Pacquiao without a scratch on his face, he was dominated by Zahir Raheem in a lop-sided decision.

To be comparable to the true legends of boxing, you must fight and beat the best fighters from America.

You have to be one of the most saddest ALTs I have ever seen. If not and you believe that nonsense stop watching boxing and switch to another sport.

Comment

i agree with you, but the haters wont. everybody called ricky a over-rated amateur bum. pacman beat that and look at all the fame he gets for beating a over-rated amateur bum. im confused.
              Not to mention that Mayweather took out everything that "overrated bum" had, according to Freddie Roach himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
                I guess we have Floyd to blame for that. If Floyd would have went down to 140 and taken care of Hatton in that division things would be different. If Hatton is so over rated, why did it take Floyd so long to handle him? You seen all the silly things Floyd had to do to win right? Holding, hugging, elbowing, helped by Joe Cortez.

Who got hit more by Hatton in the first two rounds, Floyd or Pacquiao?
                lol Floyd was getting hit by Hatton but Hatton hit Manny maybe twice the entire fight. Who is really over rated here? Could it be Floyd? :lmfao: Oooppsy!
                u obviously didnt read my post rite. i agree with everything u say. its the haters i was talking to.

Comment

Not to mention that Mayweather took out everything that "overrated bum" had, according to Freddie Roach himself!

If Floyd ruined Hatton why would you put your "money" on him?

My money is on Hatton.

Comment

u obviously didnt read my post rite. i agree with everything u say. its the haters i was talking to.
                    Sorry about that, after I read your post I was not sure who you were agreing with. You confused me both ways. My bad

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
                      What a pile of ****! Saying Mayweather softened Hatton up is f.ucking laughable.It wasnt a particularly tough fight.He lost through frustration,lost his cool and got kayoed,but it wasnt exactly a gruelling brutal beatdown.It is the most facile thing you nuthuggers can do,****ting on Hattons credentials post Floyd,It serves your own ends as far as ignorantly belittleing Pacmans achievements to make your guy look better.
                      You need to take off your Floyd tinted specs and realise that Pacquiao is not only a better fighter,but has 50 times more class as a person than mr.boatbuyer.

Freddie Roach disagree's with you, and so do I.

1:35 "Hatton was not the same fighter after his loss to Mayweather"

Now STFU.

Comment

Working...
                      X