Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone needs to ban Maestro cuz he said Pacman fought nobody!

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
      someone needs to ban Maestro cuz he said Pacman fought nobody!
      He needs to be banned so xcaret can show up again more often. Did Viloria and Donaire retire xcaret?

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
        Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
        Shane Mosley
        Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.

What a ****ty, nationalistic, horrible excuse for a human being you are. Be ashamed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post

What a ****ty, nationalistic, horrible excuse for a human being you are. Be ashamed.

suck on this *******

Comment

Originally posted by what_U_PACkers View Post
            dumbass he already destroy david diaz and dela hoya

read the disclaimer dumbass

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

read the disclaimer dumbass

what a loser most of americans now are loving the filipino icon pacman!!
              u will eat ur ******ed words again when manny KO floyd!!

Comment

Hector, show up with your real handle man.....don't be a coward!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Hector, show up with your real handle man.....don't be a coward!!

Hey Alibata!

How many Alts you got here?

Don't be a coward *******.

Comment

Originally posted by what_U_PACkers View Post
                    what a loser most of americans now are loving the filipino icon pacman!!
                    u will eat ur ******ed words again when manny KO floyd!!

Comment

Destroyed is what happened to Hatton....Pac could lose (to Floyd being the most probable), but I'm sure he will be givin as much as taking if ever that would happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X