Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey TS I'm here to collect. This is to remind you to pay me all your points as agreed in our bet. Be sure to pay me ASAP as I need all the points to buy me a new pair of shoes.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      TS is an attention whore, was ****d by his filipino uncle, secretly **********s to pacquiao pics, is a *****, and uses his mouth as Floyd's ****holster.

So you're saying Filipino's are rapist?

I'm reporting you for racism.

Oh, and keep your gay fantasies to yourself, you *****!

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
        You could of at least thrown Cotto in there or Paul Williams.

Paul Williams would KO the midget with one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
          Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          Shane Mosley
          Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
          maestro you are such a hater. but the thing is discrediting pac will only make you look ******. this guy is an all time great and once done will be mentioned with the likes of duran pryor arguello leanord. you are basically discrediding a boxing icon. you ****** sob.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
            Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
            Shane Mosley
            Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
            Did he just say Berto? Yeah, i used to be on the Berto train...and then i woke up. FYI: Berto lost to Collazo. IMO, Berto still has to prove himself. And if Berto were to ever fight "Ninong" I think we all know the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
              maestro you are such a hater. but the thing is discrediting pac will only make you look ******. this guy is an all time great and once done will be mentioned with the likes of duran pryor arguello leanord. you are basically discrediding a boxing icon. you ****** sob.

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
                Xcaret you are one biased individual. Why can't you post this under your real account?
                He don't use his real account no more because he knows what a joke it is. It don't help his cause at all even he pretends to be a black guy hugging on Mexican nuts people now think Maestro USA is a joke. Whatever alt hector makes you will know because it will always have PMS undertones and bitchassness all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
                  You need to take off your Floyd tinted specs and realise that Pacquiao is not only a better fighter,
                  No. Not now, not ever. This statement is completely false and I'd like to hear an educated response as to why you feel this way. THIS is the silly **** I can't stand reading on this board. I understand if people don't prefer either fighter, but you can't realistically believe this nonsense you posted.

Comment

We know your still here hector. Xcaret may just pop up once in a while but we know you can't resist hating and posting here 100 times a day. Xcaret would never shut up with all his 15000 posts and all of a sudden he does but Maestro is still talkin. You aint foolin me boy.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro usa View Post
                      pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by mayweather, hatton, from england.

take your pick pacquiao. The best asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd mayweather jr.
                      Shane mosley
                      andre berto

so come on pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

disclaimer: Pac was ko'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped pac's ass, and i had marquez beating him twice. Diaz and oscar are american, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, i have excluded them.
                      dumbass he already destroy david diaz and dela hoya

Comment

Working...
                      X