No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Mayweather ruined Hatton, he was never the same again" VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
    Fact. Mexican Boxing is dead. That's why no one wants to go to Mexico anymore. Please evryone stay away from a mexican. It's for your own good.
    hey dude,maestro usa is not even mexican so no need to say all that.he's just likes to downplay every pinoy boxer's achievements.he's the type who likes to get sandwiched by 2 muscleguys making out,that's all!

Comment

Hatton looks weak. He is the IBF champion. Hatton is still the lineal champ. Pacquiao is 30/ Hatton is 30. Pacquiao moved to mroe than 7 weight classes.

Marquez is far worse though. Beating a shot Casamayar and Barrera.

mexican Boxing is dead though. Swine Killers
      lol...you know that pacquiao took credit for beating barrera right after marquez beat the "shot" barrera right? you know that casamayor is a better win than david diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        he didnt ko malignaggi you fukin idiot, his stupid trainer stopped it prematurely because he gets fits about his fighters always loosing. malignaggi could have easily finished the fight. hatton is 44-1 you ****ing sheep following the promotions case about him being 44-0...at 140
        Well, to be fair. Hatton did win every round, which Cotto couldn't, but the fact is that it wasn't the same Paulie which Cotto fought. I don't know what happened to Paulie, but he threw nothing and looked extremely weak mentally during the entire fight. That's why I was thinking Hatton had a chance against Pac even thought he performed horrible and was almost knocked out in the fight against Lazcano. I overlooked the fact that Paulie didn't come to fight, which falsely made Hatton look dominate again.

There was even a argument between Merchant and Lederman during that fight. Lederman said "I have seen all of Paulie's fights, this is not the same Paulie as I know, he is not throwing anything", in which Merchant replied, "You're wrong, it's because Paulie never fought anyone as good as Hatton"... as if Cotto is not as good, LOL. Lederman was correct on his analysis.

Roach knew that Mayweather destroyed Hatton, and that Pac better fight him immediately before someone else exposed that fact. Excellent timing by Roach as usual.

Comment

maestrousa used to take it from the back by a donkey and now he wants to travel to try something different ..maybe camel this time!

Comment

Hatton looks weak. He is the IBF champion. Hatton is still the lineal champ. Pacquiao is 30/ Hatton is 30. Pacquiao moved to mroe than 7 weight classes.

Marquez is far worse though. Beating a shot Casamayar and Barrera.

mexican Boxing is dead though. Swine Killers
            hatton was the ibo champ. why is hatton the lineal champ? was he not stripped of his title then n'dou won it then he lost it to paulie then paulie was stripped of the title.

pacquiao fought barrera after marquez did so i don't even understand that statement

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              hey dude,maestro usa is not even mexican so no need to say all that.he's just likes to downplay every pinoy boxer's achievements.he's the type who likes to get sandwiched by 2 muscleguys making out,that's all!
              This Maestro guy is Korean.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                lol...you know that pacquiao took credit for beating barrera right after marquez beat the "shot" barrera right? you know that casamayor is a better win than david diaz.
                Pacquiao beat barrera 5 years before that. You are a F U C K I N G idiot.

Comment

Mayweather was the first to crack it. He laid the blueprint. Mayweather or die.

Comment

another excuse....

wish you would've said this instead of saying how hatton is goirn to destroy the little man

Comment

It's funny how Mexicans avoid to talk the first fight of Pac with Barrera and always talk about the rematch to have an excuse.

The question is, Did Casamayor even win a single round against Sta Cruz?

Comment

Working...
                      X