No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Mayweather ruined Hatton, he was never the same again" VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
    Mayweather was the first to crack it. He laid the blueprint. Mayweather or die.
    Mayweather is a ***** dude. Big time *****.

i though he will come back to fight Cotto or Mosley.

I was surprised he picked a 130 pounder who move up at LW few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
      FREDDIE ROACH DOES IT AGAIN.

First it was Oscar de la Hoya, Roach made him come down in weight after he looked like **** against Forbes at 150, getting his face busted up with combination's by a feather fisted puncher. Something that never happened to Oscar in his entire career. Some even said Forbes broke some bone in his face... Roach said the weight loss from 167lb to 150 made him lose his punch resistance.

I guess you shouldn't fix it if it ain't broke, as they say. So he chose LEFTOVERS once again. We were all fooled when Hatton beat Paulie, once you get your ass almost KO'd by Lazcano, there's no going back to being an elite, no matter how much people hoped he would. Mayweather clearly took everything out of Hatton, including his punch resistance when he hit him at will with power shots for 10 rounds before the KO. We didn't want to believe Roach was targeting yet another washed up fighter, especially after the DLH farce, but you can't deny what Roach is saying.

Out of his own mouth at 1:35 folks...

There you have it folks. This "Prime Hatton" was just smoke and mirrors. I told you all it was a "Battle of the Leftovers" exhibition match-up. Only I didn't realize Hatton was THAT washed up. Pac sure proved me wrong on that one. LOL
      You FUKING FRAUD, QUOTE IT RIGHT MUTHER FUKER, Freddie said "The Mayweather fight took SOME out of him. He looked a little shaky in the Lazcano fight.....," he DIDN'T say he RUINED him and the was NEVER the same AGAIN."

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
        It's funny how Mexicans avoid to talk the first fight of Pac with Barrera and always talk about the rematch to have an excuse.

The question is, Did Casamayor even win a single round against Sta Cruz?
        It's even funnier how no one talks about how Junior Jones KO'd Barrera in 5 rounds, but it took Pacquiao 11 rounds to make his corner throw in the towel.

Junior Jones beat Barrera by KO and by UD in the rematch right after.

Comment

FREDDIE ROACH DOES IT AGAIN.

First it was Oscar de la Hoya, Roach made him come down in weight after he looked like **** against Forbes at 150, getting his face busted up with combination's by a feather fisted puncher. Something that never happened to Oscar in his entire career. Some even said Forbes broke some bone in his face... Roach said the weight loss from 167lb to 150 made him lose his punch resistance.

I guess you shouldn't fix it if it ain't broke, as they say. So he chose LEFTOVERS once again. We were all fooled when Hatton beat Paulie, once you get your ass almost KO'd by Lazcano, there's no going back to being an elite, no matter how much people hoped he would. Mayweather clearly took everything out of Hatton, including his punch resistance when he hit him at will with power shots for 10 rounds before the KO. We didn't want to believe Roach was targeting yet another washed up fighter, especially after the DLH farce, but you can't deny what Roach is saying.

Out of his own mouth at 1:35 folks...

There you have it folks. This "Prime Hatton" was just smoke and mirrors. I told you all it was a "Battle of the Leftovers" exhibition match-up. Only I didn't realize Hatton was THAT washed up. Pac sure proved me wrong on that one. LOL
          Every post you ever write is terrible. You make me embarrassed to be a Mayweather fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
            You FUKING FRAUD, QUOTE IT RIGHT MUTHER FUKER, Freddie said "The Mayweather fight took SOME out of him. He looked a little shaky in the Lazcano fight.....," he DIDN'T say he RUINED him and the was NEVER the same AGAIN."
            He said he took someTHING. Not "some", LOL

Oh, and that "THING" was Hatton's punch resistance.

Pacquiao beat Mayweather's leftovers he already destroyed. Deal with it *******!

Comment

LOL....at the threadmaker..............jeeez..........Did PAC ruined JMM?

Comment

Everyone is different after first loss.
                You will see that when Manny KO Mayweather!

Comment

It's even funnier how no one talks about how Junior Jones KO'd Barrera in 5 rounds, but it took Pacquiao 11 rounds to make his corner throw in the towel.

Junior Jones beat Barrera by KO and by UD in the rematch right after.

I agree. Mayweather is a *****. Pacquiao is making Floyd's resume garbage.

But still Mexican Boxing is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
                    I agree. Mayweather is a *****. Pacquiao is making Floyd's resume garbage.

But still Mexican Boxing is dead
                    He's a man, not a cat.

Comment

man if some of you say mexican boxing is dead then you might as well say american is as well. Im not mexican or latino for that matter but i do appreciate the greats that have come from south of the border. especially as influences to many of my own combinations and style traits. i am sorry to say that boxing aint what it used to be, but i am hopeful that thaere are some cats out there willing to bring it back. but that fight with hatton was some ****. i thought he could go another couple rounds or so but he was just the same old linear puncher. pac man chomped. i lost 80 bucks. so yea... props.

Comment

Working...
                      X