Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miranda repects Froch win and invites him to Oakland

2009 Miranda invites Froch!
    All expenses paid

Speaking from his training camp in Puerto Rico, Edison ‘Pantera’ Miranda sent a personal invitation to Carl Froch, the WBC super middleweight champion, to sit ringside at his upcoming fight against Andre Ward. “Carl - congratulations on a great win last weekend. You showed that you are a warrior and a true champion. With your win on Showtime, you have gained much respect from the fans in the America. Now, I invite you to revisit the US and sit ringside as I take on Andre Ward, the highest ranked fighter in the WBC. I will fly you over here and arrange for your hotel and ringside seat. I hope you accept my offer, and please don’t make any excuses!” Edison Miranda will take on undefeated Andre Ward, America’s last Olympic gold medalist boxer, on May 16th at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA. Showtime will televise the event at 9PM ET. Miranda, who recently fought at York Hall in England, had this to say as well.

“I have visited your beautiful country this past month and the great fans in England and throughout Europe know me very well. Although Andre Ward is a very skilled fighter, I am not looking past him, but I am confident I will win and prove to the world that 2009 will be my year. You and I are very much alike in and out of the ring. There is no doubt we would give the world a very entertaining battle as well as a very exciting build up beforehand. So, please take my offer and come to the fight. You, as well as everyone in boxing, know that the right thing for Carl Froch to do is to fight the winner of Miranda-Ward. And that will be me!”

cool man no1 cares bout this bum pantera

Comment

Miranda is going to lose anyway. Froch can come see Ward beat the hell out of Miranda before Ward goes on and beats the hell out of Froch.

Comment

Pantera is so much fun. Too bad he is a bad boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by cottothechamp View Post
          cool man no1 cares bout this bum pantera
          And you need to change your name.... LMFAO

Comment

Miranda vs. Froch would be a war, certain to end in a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
              Froch would be very foolish to come at Miranda with his left low.

Comment

If Miranda beats Ward, a Froch fight sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                  It won't happen. Miranda won't get past Ward.

Comment

Hopefully Froch takes him up on his offer, Ward will beat Miranda then lift Froch's belt from him.

Comment

Working...
                    X