Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can two fighters from the Philippines...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    LOL at this thread. Hector should bring out Maestro USA for back up. Your xcaret account has already failed. Time for your black alter ego to take over.
    hahahahah ***en idiot..... hes in the lounge by the way go tell him to come over here

Comment

you'll never see two pinoys in this type of action, NEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
        hahahahah ***en idiot..... hes in the lounge by the way go tell him to come over here
        Why don't you go to the other open window on your computer and say hi. I need to learn how to use em proxies. I wasn't even aware he was here like you seem to be.

Comment

Why don't you go to the other open window on your computer and say hi. I need to learn how to use em proxies. I wasn't even aware he was here like you seem to be.
          what are proxies???????

btw: why cant you answer the thread question?

Comment

what are proxies???????

Your funny. hahahaha! Your a nerd you should know.

Comment

Your funny. hahahaha! Your a nerd you should know.
              nope, sorry, like i said, im laughing at you, not for you saying luevano is scared of barbie conception but at you thinking im someone else.. hahha **** is hilarious

Comment

what are proxies???????

You can't handle an answer like you can't an outcome of a fight

Comment

since when has the philliines been good at basketball? their all short ass ***
                  Since when was Mexico ever been good at futbol?? Stop playing the game *****......at least pinoys won the bronze in the World Championship Basketball in the 1950's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Since when was Mexico ever been good at futbol?? Stop playing the game *****......at least pinoys won the bronze in the World Championship Basketball in the 1950's.
                    wow boy, that was last year right? against who by the way? india? lmfao

Comment

I don't see why u guys are blaming brad miller...I mean you should be happy that they didn't call Ben Gordon out of bounce when he got fouled from 3 point land....I mean he was clearly out of bounce.

Comment

Working...
                      X