Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can two fighters from the Philippines...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like i said you fuc.king ******.. we are small.. so there is no way would dominate basketball against tall europeans and americans and chinese..

dont ask me why basketball is so famous in the philippines.. but it is you idiot.. have you heard of PBA.. similar to NBA.. players there are multi-millionaires..

we used to play in the olympics a long time ago.. but everybody knows we dont have a chance because of our height..

Comment

why is this ****** xcaret not yet banned.. he is probably the most racist and annoying guy here..

Comment

Originally posted by KOTF View Post
        Yeah he did get his tooth KO'ed I do feel sorry for Miller for that but it was still a choke. Damn.

I actually give Gordon the benefit of the doubt since he was playing injured but Rose... what an idiot. He kept driving to the paint when there were 3 Celtics players there. C'mon!

If we don't win Game 6 I'll like jump from the Sears Tower
        It's Willis Tower starting this Summer..Terrible!..I'll still call it Sears..but it won't be official anymore!..lol...

But you from the City..if so by where..?..

But I hope we can take game 6..if we make it to round 2..it would be BANANAS in the CHI!..lol..like if it was 98!..

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
          It's Willis Tower starting this Summer..Terrible!..I'll still call it Sears..but it won't be official anymore!..lol...

But you from the City..if so by where..?..

But I hope we can take game 6..if we make it to round 2..it would be BANANAS in the CHI!..lol..like if it was 98!..
          Please it ain't gonna be like 98 that's the last year MJ was great heh. The last of the great dynasty, those were the times, LOL. I used to be from the city, was born on the north side. I will go crazy if we upset Boston though

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
            whats wrong with mayol fighting viloria or zorres fighting donaire? hmmmm

it wont sell i think.

Comment

Originally posted by KOTF View Post
              Please it ain't gonna be like 98 that's the last year MJ was great heh. The last of the great dynasty, those were the times, LOL. I used to be from the city, was born on the north side. I will go crazy if we upset Boston though
              whatever Houston Rockets got this ONE !
              this for you Mutombo..

Comment

Originally posted by dugongpinoy View Post
                and besides boxing is not that famous in the philippines before pacquiao..

basketball is the no1 sports...
                how about mexico vs philippines in basketball..
                Bro

take it easy....

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp...asketball_team

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIBA_Asia_Championship

Comment

LOL at this thread. Hector should bring out Maestro USA for back up. Your xcaret account has already failed. Time for your black alter ego to take over.
                    Last edited by Alibata; 04-28-2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                      since when has the philliines been good at basketball? their all short ass ***

5th place 1936 Olympics
                      3rd Place 1954 FIBA World Championship - this third place finish remains the highest finish of any Asian team in the history of the tournament.
                      Last edited by miron_lang; 04-28-2009, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X