Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao (122 lbs. ver.) vs. JuanMa, who gets KTFO?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can picture lopez ktfo 122 pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
      People loves to hype up untested fighters like Ortiz, Valero or Lopez. Lopez is still untested and Pac will knock him out in 3-4 rounds. It's not even funny hyping up Lopez right now.
      u need the caballero fight for that?

I hate juanma moving up with out unification ..cos u cant battle an argument like that one.

Still, I think u are being 2 hard on juanma.

He took some heavy shots from gerry and i think that was the first test or the first time we did see him getting tagged, he got hit flush like 3 to 4.. and the kid didnt blink...

a question for you since u seem not convinced a lot on juanma. What would it be for you THE TEST for juanma?

Comment

i think that's the time when pacman easily get a KD against nedal hussein,that time he really dont have any defense weak chin,maybe juanma will win this....lol

Comment

^And it is also the time he got one of the most powerful lefts...

Comment

I not know who would win between 122 Juanma and Pac, but those video someone posted show Pac have a 100% KO ratio against black guys. Yet everyone claim he ducking them.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Greg View Post
              I not know who would win between 122 Juanma and Pac, but those video someone posted show Pac have a 100% KO ratio against black guys. Yet everyone claim he ducking them.
              Some people are 'color-blind'...and I'm seeing you as a red-neck right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zero View Post
                Some people are 'color-blind'...and I'm seeing you as a red-neck right now...
                I was being cheeky about this whole "Pac is afraid of Black American" crazy talk that is floating around. Entire argument is foolish. Even worse that it flew over your head.

Comment

I reckon Manny would win. Speed is the key to beating Juanma, you won't out power him.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                    The new Pac I think Juanma eats canvas. The old Pac would get stretched badly.
                    do you realize the new pac is a jww(140)? he would die if he tried to make 122 lbs. juanma ko's any version of manny under 130. manny ko's juanma above 130.

Comment

juanma is more of a complete fighter @ 122 than Pac was. manny would have been outboxed and outpunched.

Comment

Working...
                      X