No announcement yet.

American fans, stop being bitter, Carl Froch is a good fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    So funny that I made a thread about Americans being bitter and degrading Taylor for their own purposes. Then a few pages in, that's exactly what it is. "Taylor was never that good", "He got gift decisions", "His jaw was already cracked".

Listen I bet on Taylor and paid my bets, why do you think Calzaghe is in my avatar? Stop bashing Taylor to lessen the value of Froch's win.

I don't do this ever, but some of you need it.

Many people do deserve that bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerullo G.O.D View Post
      It's a shame he wasn't allowed to get a few extra blows in at the end of the fight.

A British fighter with a American fatality on their record could really do a lot for the sport.
      Too bad OLD Froch won't last long.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
        In most people's minds Taylor is Pavlik's *****..He's not at the top of anything.

He's been old news since getting stomped by Pavlik.

Since Dawson is back at 168 I'd say Chad is the Top guy.

If Taylor is the Top for simply moving up..then Chad is the top for simply moving down.
        Since when is Dawson at 168. Dawson's my favorite fighter, so if that's true, then yeah Chad is the top. But as far as I know Chad is still at 175.

Comment

Since when is Dawson at 168. Dawson's my favorite fighter, so if that's true, then yeah Chad is the top. But as far as I know Chad is still at 175.
          Chad clearly stated he's moving back to 168 where he started since he can't get any fights at 175.

Comment

So funny that I made a thread about Americans being bitter and degrading Taylor for their own purposes. Then a few pages in, that's exactly what it is. "Taylor was never that good", "He got gift decisions", "His jaw was already cracked".

Listen I bet on Taylor and paid my bets, why do you think Calzaghe is in my avatar? Stop bashing Taylor to lessen the value of Froch's win.

I don't do this ever, but some of you need it.

Fact si some fighters never get the fact that they got knocked out out of their heads. This si truth it hurts but true. They get gun shy or don't react the same way they would have before getting caught out there. Fact my friend not an excuse I truly thought Taylor was going to beat Froch. I have to admit I hadn't seen much of Froch prior to this fight. I checked a couple of vids out on you tube but that was it. Do I think he is a good fighter NO. i think he is very easy to solve and that Taylor should have won that fight much easier then he was winning it. The fact is Taylor has issues mentally and with his stamina that lurk in the back of his head. Is Taylor a good fighter hell yes. Has tremendous skills and is world class. You put those two guys in there the same time same channel and let them go and Taylor probably wins 8 out of ten times in cluding the first loss he had last night. If Taylor could clear his head of the losses he took from Pavlik and try to forget getting tagged and the devastating knock out loss he absorbed the first time then maybe he would be able to finish fighters and fight somewhat to his potential. The fact he is damaged good is well evident that this type of B Level and I am being very generous to say B Level fighter beat him....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
              Fact si some fighters never get the fact that they got knocked out out of their heads. This si truth it hurts but true. They get gun shy or don't react the same way they would have before getting caught out there. Fact my friend not an excuse I truly thought Taylor was going to beat Froch. I have to admit I hadn't seen much of Froch prior to this fight. I checked a couple of vids out on you tube but that was it. Do I think he is a good fighter NO. i think he is very easy to solve and that Taylor should have won that fight much easier then he was winning it. The fact is Taylor has issues mentally and with his stamina that lurk in the back of his head. Is Taylor a good fighter hell yes. Has tremendous skills and is world class. You put those two guys in there the same time same channel and let them go and Taylor probably wins 8 out of ten times in cluding the first loss he had last night. If Taylor could clear his head of the losses he took from Pavlik and try to forget getting tagged and the devastating knock out loss he absorbed the first time then maybe he would be able to finish fighters and fight somewhat to his potential. The fact he is damaged good is well evident that this type of B Level and I am being very generous to say B Level fighter beat him....Lefty
              Let's agree to disagree. The Taylor I saw was a very good fighter, and not just anyone could've pulled that off.

Comment

Froch has retired Taylor - FACT.

I wonder which overrated American he will retire next with his British BOMBS. American fighters have been proven over the years to have absolutely no heart - like American soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                  Chad clearly stated he's moving back to 168 where he started since he can't get any fights at 175.
                  I heard he was thinking about it, but never said anything officially. Do you have a link or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerullo G.O.D View Post
                    Froch has retired Taylor - FACT.

I wonder which overrated American he will retire next with his British BOMBS. American fighters have been proven over the years to have absolutely no heart - like American soldiers.
                    A nationalistic troll, and he isn't American, this can not be........... Probably an Alt tho.

Comment

I heard he was thinking about it, but never said anything officially. Do you have a link or anything?
                      Dawson said it a while back that he would drop down to 168 to meet Paul Williams...The fact he can't get any fights at 175 is true. Hopkins won't fight him Joe Calzaghe retired for now and Glen Johnson well I don;t know why he wont rematch Glen Johnson their first fight was a good one and I wouldn;t mind seeing them two tangle again. Tarver is past it and Dawson should win their rematch easily. After that who knows what. Back to what we were arguing about agree to disagree about what the fact that Froch is a easy to solve Be Level fighter and he beat Taylor? Yeah we can agree to disagree sir....Thanks for the intellegent posts I appreciate it...Lefty

Comment

Working...
                      X