No announcement yet.

American fans, stop being bitter, Carl Froch is a good fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
    maybe this is what you want to hear Carl The Cobra Froch is a skilled assain with killer punches that pounded JT until his legs grrew weak and he couldnt stand up to the heavy damage from this trained killer in the ring....Lefty
    Nope that's not it. I'm a fan of sarcasm too though.

Jermaine Taylor is a miserable fighter who only achieved anything because of gift decisions. He is unskilled and pretty much anyone with any decent skill and stamina can beat him. Taylor only looked good in the beginning because Froch was letting him, and the knock down in the third was just a lucky punch. Taylor is basically a bum and was always overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
      The "excuse" that Taylor has said before over and over that he "doesn't like boxing".

Okay. Who cares anyway, props to Froch. He's limited but all heart. Can't hate on that.
      Exactly. Respect him for what he is, not what he isn't. He's a tough fighter with good power and an interesting style. Not everyone can be Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        Nope that's not it. I'm a fan of sarcasm too though.

Jermaine Taylor is a miserable fighter who only achieved anything because of gift decisions. He is unskilled and pretty much anyone with any decent skill and stamina can beat him. Taylor only looked good in the beginning because Froch was letting him, and the knock down in the third was just a lucky punch. Taylor is basically a bum and was always overhyped.

Now we are cooking my man...Good post finally.....Lefty

Comment

taylor reached his career climax against hopkins.

froch win over taylor was good, but not a great acheivement.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            taylor reached his career climax against hopkins.

froch win over taylor was good, but not a great acheivement.
            I agree with you to some point on this statement. For the skill level of Froch it was a awesome achivement. i really think this guy is a novice fighter. I didn't see anything from Froch other than his chin. So to me for this guy Froch to beat even a JT at 80% of what he once was is awesome for him. ....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
              Now we are cooking my man...Good post finally.....Lefty
              A little banter never hurt anyone. You're a good poster.

Comment

where are all these froch fans coming from friday he had like 2 fans now he has like 100

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  And people saying this was just Froch capitalizing on a tired Taylor are lying to themselves. From about round 7 on you could see a shift in the momemtum of the fight. Froch was getting more comfortable and wasn't getting hit with the shots he was getting hit with earlier.

Around that time in the fight I said "Froch is getting comfy in there, look at him, hands down, throwing when he wants, controlling the fight." The guy in front of me said, "Yeah but he's going to pay for it". I just said "We'll see".
                  I disagree here the momentum shifted because Taylor stopped throwing punches. After a certain round you don't see him jabbing anymore and it wasn't taken from him. Froch didn't do anything to change the momentum of this fight. Of course he is getting more comfortable if someone stops throwing at you and you can find them a little easier. When that jab disappeared is when Froch started moving forward which is not his style. Taylor lost control, Froch didn't take it from him by any means like Pavlik did.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                    I disagree here the momentum shifted because Taylor stopped throwing punches. After a certain round you don't see him jabbing anymore and it wasn't taken from him. Froch didn't do anything to change the momentum of this fight. Of course he is getting more comfortable if someone stops throwing at you and you can find them a little easier. When that jab disappeared is when Froch started moving forward which is not his style. Taylor lost control, Froch didn't take it from him by any means like Pavlik did.
                    Was that you sitting in front of me? lol

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                      Points havent come thru yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X