No announcement yet.

American fans, stop being bitter, Carl Froch is a good fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
    A nationalistic troll, and he isn't American, this can not be........... Probably an Alt tho.
    I'm merely referring to the historical trend of British boxers destroying American fighters with no heart. It's like the respected neuro-surgeon Dr. Fritz Schaumer-Bauman has said: "...I can only conclude that if the American fighter Gerald McClellan was of British ancestory/parentage then he would not have suffered any long-lasting neurological effects from the beating he received from British fighter Nigel Benn" (Dr. F. Schaumer-Bauman: 'Americans - a weak, spineless people?' : 2006)

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
      Dawson said it a while back that he would drop down to 168 to meet Paul Williams...The fact he can't get any fights at 175 is true. Hopkins won't fight him Joe Calzaghe retired for now and Glen Johnson well I don;t know why he wont rematch Glen Johnson their first fight was a good one and I wouldn;t mind seeing them two tangle again. Tarver is past it and Dawson should win their rematch easily. After that who knows what. Back to what we were arguing about agree to disagree about what the fact that Froch is a easy to solve Be Level fighter and he beat Taylor? Yeah we can agree to disagree sir....Thanks for the intellegent posts I appreciate it...Lefty
      No you're not giving Froch credit. You're saying that basically anyone can beat Taylor and that's not true. No where have I said Froch is a world beater, I'm simply saying that the amount of excuses I've heard for Taylor are ridiculous. Not even he gave excuses.

Call Froch a B level fighter all you want, he just beat the top ranked American SMW. And that is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerullo G.O.D View Post
        I'm merely referring to the historical trend of British boxers destroying American fighters with no heart. It's like the respected neuro-surgeon Dr. Fritz Schaumer-Bauman has said: "...I can only conclude that if the American fighter Gerald McClellan was of British ancestory/parentage then he would not have suffered any long-lasting neurological effects from the beating he received from British fighter Nigel Benn" (Dr. F. Schaumer-Bauman: 'Americans - a weak, spineless people?' : 2006)
        I like this Alt, you can continue preaching the good word.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
          No you're not giving Froch credit. You're saying that basically anyone can beat Taylor and that's not true. No where have I said Froch is a world beater, I'm simply saying that the amount of excuses I've heard for Taylor are ridiculous. Not even he gave excuses.

Call Froch a B level fighter all you want, he just beat the top ranked American SMW. And that is fact.
          I said it mor ethan once GOOD WIN FOR FROCH but I still don't think he is very good.....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
            I said it mor ethan once GOOD WIN FOR FROCH but I still don't think he is very good.....Lefty
            This thread is a waste of time. Most Brits on this board HATED Froch before this fight, so this is amusingly pointless.

Comment

Solid puncher with no defense. He reminds me about L. Andrade.
              Froch is a decent fighter with one good win.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
                This thread is a waste of time. Most Brits on this board HATED Froch before this fight, so this is amusingly pointless.
                Hahahahahaha

You got em'..

Comment

Keep making excuses everyone, you're just proving my point.

Comment

maybe this is what you want to hear Carl The Cobra Froch is a skilled assain with killer punches that pounded JT until his legs grrew weak and he couldnt stand up to the heavy damage from this trained killer in the ring....Lefty

Comment

The "excuse" that Taylor has said before over and over that he "doesn't like boxing".

Okay. Who cares anyway, props to Froch. He's limited but all heart. Can't hate on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X